Random Thought Of The Day

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a specific reason other than just curious?
Mostly curiosity/interest. I live in an area that is set along the joining of two major sesimic regions (Triple Junction/Cascadia Subduction Zone), so it's also cool to see what correlates to our quakes.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He correlates Earths reaction to his farts? :thinking:

If there that big, I'm sure the earths reaction would be the last thing on his mind....🙂

Mostly curiosity/interest. I live in an area that is set along the joining of two major sesimic regions (Triple Junction/Cascadia Subduction Zone), so it's also cool to see what correlates to our quakes.

Fair enough. There's an old falt line about 25 miles from us. You can see it from the ground and air. I just hope Yellowstone doesn't shake apart.

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If there that big, I'm sure the earths reaction would be the last thing on his mind....🙂

Fair enough. There's an old falt line about 25 miles from us. You can see it from the ground and air. I just hope Yellowstone doesn't shake apart.
me too. if yellowstone goes we are all done

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting, reports I have seen and heard about. They were claiming it's not if, but when it blows. They were also talking about trying to drill into it to "relieve" the pressure.

But, you never can tell if the news is just trying to cause fear. I for one, am not worried about it.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting, reports I have seen and heard about. They were claiming it's not if, but when it blows. They were also talking about trying to drill into it to "relieve" the pressure.

But, you never can tell if the news is just trying to cause fear. I for one, am not worried about it.
You'll hear it from Charlie Frost when Yellowstone starts behaving off, just tune in on his channel.

Regarding drilling a relieve hole, employ the Chinese.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Big stalling firetruck in the middle of huge large scale fire front!

I just lost a tooth filling chewing on gummy bears.