GoldMember
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
#$%&*@##$ now I'm addicted...
To ice/snow car crash videos?
So is my dad, he fries through two full battery charges on his tablet PC a day watching car/truck crash videos.

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
3:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Once you start watching that stuff it just keeps feeding you more.

Eduardo K

I like caramel.
GoldMember
Local time
5:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Once you start watching that stuff it just keeps feeding you more.
Hah, I watched a decent video on throwing a cast net once. It just so happened the gal demonstrating was wearing a bikini. For weeks after, nothing but south Florida bikini fishing videos showed up in my feed. I felt so dirty.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why aren't they all +++++ ?
My understanding was that they added a + to the mold every so often, either after a certain number of uses, or after a repair or maintenance was done on it. So the more plus signs would mean a more worn out, and later build date for the mold - I think.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My understanding was that they added a + to the mold every so often, either after a certain number of uses, or after a repair or maintenance was done on it. So the more plus signs would mean a more worn out, and later build date for the mold - I think.
Exactly, this was my understanding too!

Qwerty333

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm doing my 35th MS661 today. I've done this saw at least 5 different ways so far. I'll be doing a large batch of MS261s in a few days. I've done well over 100 MS261s........and I've done all but a few the exact same way. Weird huh?

Plus........I've had a insanely bad backache for a week or so. Makes it tough to concentrate on my work. :(

What is your random thought of the day?
I was wondering if I could send you a cylinder from 262 for one of your port jobs and I also have a Stijl 261 original new model saw no c or cm that I’d be interested in having maxed out. My email address branchingout333@gmail.com

Qwerty333

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was wondering if I could send you a cylinder from 262 for one of your port jobs and I also have a Stijl 261 original new model saw no c or cm that I’d be interested in having maxed out. My email address branchingout333@gmail.com
Nm. I just visited your site. Looks like you’re too busy to mess with my stuff.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

There are lots of guys here who do as good, if not better work than I do.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't like the new stihlusa website. Why do they have to make things worse these days? If it ain't broke, fix it until it is