High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Prayers needed for Brandy

NCFarmboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Here is what I prayed last night: In the name of Jesus Christ Of Nazareth You will live and not die! Wake up! When you wake you will have no brain damage. Your body will function normally, You will remember everything. Be healed, made whole! I set You free In Jesus name (So be it) Amen! Grace and peace from our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ to all involved.
Shep

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys, I really appreciate all the encouragement and prayers sent to help Brandy.
Unfortunately today I have lost all communication to Brandy as well as visiting
rights do to her mother, sister and doc's. I will no longer know her current condition
and have no way of finding out. A big stab in the back as I did nothing in the matter.
I'll continue to pray and think of her every second of everyday and hope she has a
great out come and can live a normal life.

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Guys, I really appreciate all the encouragement and prayers sent to help Brandy.
rights do to her mother, sister and doc's. I will no longer know her current condition
and have no way of finding out. A big stab in the back as I did nothing in the matter.
I'll continue to pray and think of her every second of everyday and hope she has a
Continuing to pray that everything works out and that her family will put aside the emotions and realize that you are there with love and concern.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Maybe she is coming around? Just a thought, staying positive for ya out here.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good friend of mine just called me. He is on facebook and friends with Brandy's sister
on facebook only. Brandy's sister made a post that Brandy opened her eyes today. There
is hope. It may be a long road for her but it sounds like she is on the right track.

I'd like to thank everyone for sending there thoughts, prayers and hoping for a great recovery.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good friend of mine just called me. He is on facebook and friends with Brandy's sister
on facebook only. Brandy's sister made a post that Brandy opened her eyes today. There
is hope. It may be a long for her but it sounds like she is on the right track.

I'd like to thank everyone for sending there thoughts, prayers and hoping for a great recovery.

Good to hear!

Carhartt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lee, please find some help for yourself also. Like you previously said you partially blame yourself for the situation. This is unfair guilt. Talk to a real friend, family member, preacher or anyone that can give quality sound advice. Remember everything happens for a reason and God has a purpose for each and everyone of us. I am sure many here would and will continue to support and help.