High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Prayers desperately needed

NCFarmboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Having grown up in a divided house (half Primitive Baptist and half Methodist) I have always relied on the Lords prayer.

"Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thyne is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory forever, Amen."

Can't go wrong with #23. Raised Southern Baptist. When I got Saved became a Bapticostal (Pentacostal).
Shep

birdmeter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As some of you may know my wife's sister Joanna has been in the hospital recovering from a brain aneurysm and open heart surgery. Things took a turn for the worse last night when she suffered a stroke. She's fighting for her life in ICU, the doctors are calling family in, she needs all the prayers and positive energy possible.

The feeling of helplessness is so overwhelming.
praying for her and the family.dencie

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
7:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
She is out of the coma and is responsive enough to answer yes and no. Soon they will be going back in to the large brain aneurysm to remove blood clots.
She's nowhere near being out of the woods yet, but we all have confidence in the surgeons ability to clear her a path.

I cannot thank everyone enough for their support and prayers.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She is out of the coma and is responsive enough to answer yes and no. Soon they will be going back in to the large brain aneurysm to remove blood clots.
She's nowhere near being out of the woods yet, but we all have confidence in the surgeons ability to clear her a path.

I cannot thank everyone enough for their support and prayers.
Amazing how one man with scalpels lasers and catheters can clear a bigger path in the woods than a whole company with 660’s ain’t it?!?!

I like to think of God running surgeons hands like a little joystick video game.

Still praying.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
7:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have some good news to share...

"She’s eating more and talking more. It’s difficult for her to stand up for too long. She still had the hand protectors and restraints on."

She'll be in the hospital for at least the entire month of August for the early stages of her rehabilitation.
Hats off to the nurses, doctors, and surgeons involved, and thank God she was sent to Portland.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

"She’s eating more and talking more. It’s difficult for her to stand up for too long. She still had the hand protectors and restraints on."

She'll be in the hospital for at least the entire month of August for the early stages of her rehabilitation.
Hats off to the nurses, doctors, and surgeons involved, and thank God she was sent to Portland.

This is some much needed good news!!!!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Great to hear!

Back