GoldMember
Local time
9:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
This seems interesting:

The Squire’s cowboy coffee is a highly enjoyable all day type blend.

I’ve never heard of the briar fellowship, but I’ll be diving into their stuff too it looks like:

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This seems interesting:

The Squire’s cowboy coffee is a highly enjoyable all day type blend.

I’ve never heard of the briar fellowship, but I’ll be diving into their stuff too it looks like:

Don't believe I've heard of that place either. Thanks for the heads up, fella. Hope all is well with ya. 👍🏻

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't believe I've heard of that place either. Thanks for the heads up, fella. Hope all is well with ya. 👍🏻
Pretty good here. I smoked a bowl of homeward bound yesterday on the mower. Forgot to snap a pic.

We’re camping this weekend and of course it’s raining. I guess it’s supposed to clear up and be a pretty nice weekend. Highs in the 70’s and lows in the upper 40s. The ladies are píssed because they wanted to go swimming in this crazy clear lake at the campground.IMG_4349.jpeg
I say it’s perfect weather for this northern farm boy though.🤷🏼‍♂️

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heads up pipers. C&D just dropped their sun bear black locust. Might want to jump on it if it’s interesting to you. It’s already out of stock some places:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took advantage of the cooler weather and rain to break in a new pipe today with that C&D Sun Bear Black Locust. Real nice blend I’m glad I snagged 2 tins. I can taste the honey topper over the bright and red Virginia sweetness. It’s lightly topped and subtle. The spicy oriental and club soda bitter Izmir tobaccos provide a good baance.IMG_4578.jpeg

IMG_4575.jpeg
IMG_4574.jpeg

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice! It looks great! MM sure adds different pipes quite often I've noticed.
They sure do! I’ve been eyeballing that country squire Bing as well. I like that they are high quality for the price. Granted I don’t smoke a lot of heavy aromatics, but I’ve never had one ghost, and if one did then oh well I’m only out a few bucks and have a pipe that is relegated to aromatic only. I also don’t mind smoking them while I’m working on chores in case I should somehow break a pipe.

I ordered a pipe from MM awhile back and no matter what I did I couldn’t get the stem to seat properly. I called customer care and they provided me with a shipping label and fixed the pipe. Turn around was quick too. Now that’s a company that stands behind their product!

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They sure do! I’ve been eyeballing that country squire Bing as well. I like that they are high quality for the price. Granted I don’t smoke a lot of heavy aromatics, but I’ve never had one ghost, and if one did then oh well I’m only out a few bucks and have a pipe that is relegated to aromatic only. I also don’t mind smoking them while I’m working on chores in case I should somehow break a pipe.

I ordered a pipe from MM awhile back and no matter what I did I couldn’t get the stem to seat properly. I called customer care and they provided me with a shipping label and fixed the pipe. Turn around was quick too. Now that’s a company that stands behind their product!
Glad they took care of ya and did so in a timely fashion. That was my experience with an issue as well.

I had a questionable issue on one of the first tins of tobacco I got from them. I opened it and it immediately smelled off. Pulled the paper back and and it looked like there was mold in the center. It didn't smell like any other tobacco tin I've opened. It wasn't all over, but it was quite a bit where it was. Called them and asked them about it, and sent them pictures. I told them I didn't want anything for it, I was more less just seeing what they thought and bringing it to their attention. I didn't feel comfortable smoking it. They emailed me back and said they refunded me 20 bucks from my pipe order I just placed and told me it is hard to tell if it was mold or not, from my pictures. So, I turned around and placed another order to say thanks.

They're a very solid company and one I will continue to patronize.

bogieboy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pulled out the Monte Verde for a quick smoke break today... my old service manager gave me his pipe when his uncle passed a few years ago...not smoking anything fancy, just some Captain Black cherry flavor today...

I also have a 50s dr grabow from my great grandfather, and a MM cob from my grandfather that are in the rotation...

Not sure what ages every one in here is but locally i get wierd looks smoking a pipe like this as a 36 yr old....🤣 the Monte Verde is an absolutely gorgeous pipe in my opinion....

20240819_104724.jpg
17240791979198738729208861403322.jpg