Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Second, noted and minutes will reflect....

Although not sure if ordered to pick up trash by the court system for a minor infraction counts as charged with public relations by the court system.
But I am all for second chances...

I seriously doubt that the goat involved feels that the infraction was minor.

I was speaking from a human relations point of view..

Said harassment of plaintiff or plaintiffs in the future will be settled out of court in undisclosed payment methods to keep from tarnishing the foundation's name.

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
5:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm ready.....

baby-giraffe-munching-twig-full-body-shot-splayed-front-legs-35284742.jpg

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
8:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning constitution squats. Perform as follows; grunt, stand up, wipe, sit, stand up, wipe. Maybe add a little jump to your stand up once chicken legs develop into turkey legs. Repeat as necessary. Depending on the previous days type of caloric intake you're looking at anywhere between 5 and 174 squats per day. You're welcome. Lol
:coleman:

Last edited:

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Said harassment of plaintiff or plaintiffs in the future will be settled out of court in undisclosed payment methods to keep from tarnishing the foundation's name.
Morning constitution squats. Perform as follows; grunt, stand up, wipe, sit, stand up, wipe. Maybe add a little jump to your stand up once chicken legs develop into turkey legs. Repeat as necessary. Depending on the previous days type of caloric intake you're looking at anywhere between 5 and 174 squats per day. You're welcome. Lol
You need more fiber.....

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You need more fiber.....