Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After seeing many videos of a few "saw porters" here on the Forums, and seeing the lack of leg muscles, I feel it would be wise for all of us to chip in with conditioning tips. This can only lend itself to allowing our favorite Lawn Dart, and Noodle Legged(both monkeys of sorts) builders stand at there respective workbench for greater duration.

If this doesn't work, I may call on all of you concerned citizens in the organization of a Telethon.

Thanks in advance, for your experience, advice, helpful suggestions, and empathy.

Do y'all need my PayPal address?

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do y'all need my PayPal address?
No, we are a Non Profit LLC Charity and after division of funds by board members of said charity the actual percentage you will receive is minimal, therefore safe to mail actual coins directly to you for disbursement of dividends. If change is not suitable, can be converted to bubblegum or possibly if fundraising is successful enough, a $5.00 Walmart gift card.
Yours truly, Dolmar Selfless Junkie,CFO and. @24, COO

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No, we are a Non Profit LLC Charity and after division of funds by board members of said charity the actual percentage you will receive is minimal, therefore safe to mail actual coins directly to you for disbursement of dividends. If change is not suitable, can be converted to bubblegum or possibly if fundraising is successful enough, a $5.00 Walmart gift card.
Yours truly, Dolmar Selfless Junkie,CFO and. @24, COO

@Dub11 has been added to our Board of Directors. He is our CMO (Chief Media Officer). He has previously been charged with Public Relations by the court system, so I see this as a natural fit for him.
@Dolmar Junkie please make the appropriate changes on our next order of letterhead.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Dub11 has been added to our Board of Directors. He is our CMO (Chief Media Officer). He has previously been charged with Public Relations by the court system, so I see this as a natural fit for him.
@Dolmar Junkie please make the appropriate changes on our next order of letterhead.
Second, noted and minutes will reflect....

Although not sure if ordered to pick up trash by the court system for a minor infraction counts as charged with public relations by the court system.
But I am all for second chances...

Last edited:

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
11:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After seeing many videos of a few "saw porters" here on the Forums, and seeing the lack of leg muscles, I feel it would be wise for all of us to chip in with conditioning tips. This can only lend itself to allowing our favorite Lawn Dart, and Noodle Legged(both monkeys of sorts) builders stand at there respective workbench for greater duration.

If this doesn't work, I may call on all of you concerned citizens in the organization of a Telethon.

Thanks in advance, for your experience, advice, helpful suggestions, and empathy.

LDL is going to be on lite duty for forever, or until he gets his Bragina MeshPatch-Repaired.

He's a Hard Headed Little Legged Monkey, that LDL.

As far as the other one, GLWTS.

I'm pretty sure NL's gonna do about like he pleases.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Second, noted and minutes will reflect....

Although not sure if ordered to pick up trash by the court system for a minor infraction counts as charged with public relations by the court system.
But I am all for second chances...

I seriously doubt that the goat involved feels that the infraction was minor.