High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Part Eight: Leg Conditioning

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
2:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
After seeing many videos of a few "saw porters" here on the Forums, and seeing the lack of leg muscles, I feel it would be wise for all of us to chip in with conditioning tips. This can only lend itself to allowing our favorite Lawn Dart, and Noodle Legged(both monkeys of sorts) builders stand at there respective workbench for greater duration.

If this doesn't work, I may call on all of you concerned citizens in the organization of a Telethon.

Thanks in advance, for your experience, advice, helpful suggestions, and empathy.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
4:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
6358603_orig.png

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
3:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
After seeing many videos of a few "saw porters" here on the Forums, and seeing the lack of leg muscles, I feel it would be wise for all of us to chip in with conditioning tips. This can only lend itself to allowing our favorite Lawn Dart, and Noodle Legged(both monkeys of sorts) builders stand at there respective workbench for greater duration.

If this doesn't work, I may call on all of you concerned citizens in the organization of a Telethon.

Thanks in advance, for your experience, advice, helpful suggestions, and empathy.
I am all about a great cause,count me in!!!
Plus my legs also qualify for government subsidies, so if there's hope for theirs then you never know...
I am somewhat of a visionary,and I can see a reality show in the making, something like Ty Pennington 's Extreme Leg Makeover
What do you think? I told you I was a visionary....

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
2:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I am all about a great cause,count me in!!!
Plus my legs also qualify for government subsidies, so if there's hope for theirs then you never know...
I am somewhat of a visionary,and I can see a reality show in the making, something like Ty Pennington 's Extreme Leg Makeover
What do you think? I told you I was a visionary....
You are a real friend, and credit to the community.