Office party

dennisguy

OPE Member
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi all,

We are having an end of the year party at our office, and this time I am in charge of it. I am really excited to take up this responsibility, as I love parties. But, since this is official, I am a bit worried. This is like a holiday party, because after that we all are heading for Christmas holidays. So, I have been looking online for some tips, and I have found an interesting article explaining 5 things that you need to do to make your company holiday party memorable. Has anyone of you arranged any such parties. How was it, I mean what all did you guys do?? I am planning for some games and secret santa as well. What else?? Need your help.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
10:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds pretty gay. I would drink a bottle of Jack and eat about four ludes on my way there. When I got there, I would tear off my t-shirt like Hulk Hogan and put on two party hats like I had pointy breasts. Then I would eat all the orderves like a dog without using my hands, act like I was choking on the toothpicks, drink out of the fishtank and scoot across the floor like a dog with worms. I would then stick my nametag right on the bosses wife's twat and go puke in the punch. Then I would light a great big joint and smoke it with the lampshade on my head. Thansk.

Milkman31

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sounds pretty gay. I would drink a bottle of Jack and eat about four ludes on my way there. When I got there, I would tear off my t-shirt like Hulk Hogan and put on two party hats like I had pointy breasts. Then I would eat all the orderves like a dog without using my hands, act like I was choking on the toothpicks, drink out of the fishtank and scoot across the floor like a dog with worms. I would then stick my nametag right on the bosses wife's twat and go puke in the punch. Then I would light a great big joint and smoke it with the lampshade on my head. Thansk.
That's what I'm talking about!

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
11:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Better watch the gay word not sure if it will offend the O.P.But if it does tell him to GFY himself
PaulXMasFNGRSnow_zps6pzpi9o7.gif

Last edited:

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You talk like maybe you've done it before?

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that a trained monkey?Or is he wild?^^^^^^^

Last edited:

ny15

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

What he said. Definitely

skidooguy

Genuine smartass
Local time
9:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What kind of business are you in? How uptight are your coworkers?

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's the only way to roll! Party on!!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Four ludes, a bottle of Jack and still maintained consciousness, you de bad!

skidooguy

Genuine smartass
Local time
9:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The ape don't mess around!!! 4 ludes and some jack that's simply pre-game. So that it's not awkward for the rest of the folks. Gotta get loosened up to deal with them regular folk.