Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok up date.
Lori's test came back negative for heart attack but they won't release her till she does a stress test and the doctor was in a bad mood and wouldn't do it tonight so now she has to stay there overnight what a *a-hole. If she left without his consent Insurance wouldn't pay. Bunch of *B-S....
Had to backtrack and play catch up...glad to hear the ball and chain is doing alright!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. :) I’m on my sixth day of double’s.... doesn’t look like it’s going to end anytime soon.
what are you doing

Mornin crank yankers
3b27ed62d33a062518cd442729d89995.jpg
Very good with the selfies
It’s Friday guys, so be sure to give everything a solid 40% effort , unless we are talking about slacking and then of course feel free to overachieve like always.
Lol the slackers in here cant even get that right
Had to backtrack and play catch up...glad to hear the ball and chain is doing alright!
you got it all wrong he’s the ball and chain

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. It is the weekend! Off to the camper for a couple days of work and relaxation. Have to power wash the trailer, canopy, deck, and patio today. Do a little lawn mowing and then some chain saw therapy tomorrow before some rest and a few beverages with a nice bone in ribeye steak, potatoes, and asparagus on the wood fire. Have a great weekend and special thoughts and prayers go out to Tree Monkey.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s Friday guys, so be sure to give everything a solid 40% effort , unless we are talking about slacking and then of course feel free to overachieve like always.

I’ve been giving it a 100% since 615 but I should be in slack mode by 9 so it’s worth breaking a sweat early

Status
Not open for further replies.