stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Must be Union?:D

Yes but it’s not my fault the boss is an idiot. Started this 3 bathroom finish yesterday by myself. Worked 8 yesterday and 3.5 today and I’m 100% done. Now if he knew I was done he would expect this everyday. They don’t always come together like this. I thought about telling him to get me a 200 inspection it they have this house figured for 2 guys for 2 days.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes but it’s not my fault the boss is an idiot. Started this 3 bathroom finish yesterday by myself. Worked 8 yesterday and 3.5 today and I’m 100% done. Now if he knew I was done he would expect this everyday. They don’t always come together like this. I thought about telling him to get me a 200 inspection it they have this house figured for 2 guys for 2 days.
Take it while you can. A break is nice once in a while, oh and gfy.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Take it while you can. A break is nice once in a while, oh and gfy.

The break is well needed. I’ve been on a nightmare remodel since last Monday and it’s been hell. I didn’t even make a lunch this morning as I knew I’d have an easy day and I’m going to treat myself to a nice lunch

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Working 11-7 at the hydroelectric dam and my regular 7-3:30 shift. We’ve had tons of rain and the river is in flood stage.

It’s unreal the amount of stuff I’ve pulled out of the river.

View attachment 187365
didnt know you could operate equipment
just figured you was a side line chair holder

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I like your style

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon guy's
giphy.gif

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. It is the weekend! Off to the camper for a couple days of work and relaxation. Have to power wash the trailer, canopy, deck, and patio today. Do a little lawn mowing and then some chain saw therapy tomorrow before some rest and a few beverages with a nice bone in ribeye steak, potatoes, and asparagus on the wood fire. Have a great weekend and special thoughts and prayers go out to Tree Monkey.

What wrong with Scott

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.