Not open for further replies.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know it’s better to be safe than sorry with the numbers...how this bullshitt is playing out at this time, and in future time. *s-wordt can come back with a vengeance at any given time massing folks together. I’m pretty sure in my line of work, know what my Fall holds...and they want their aircraft back. But I sure wanna sit around, grill, drink a cold one. I ain’t no big saw runner, you know this, but that’s ok...wanna sit around and shoot the *s-wordt with a lot of folks I ain’t never met.
I've only been to a very small local gathering. Would love to pack the Harley and head on down to Tennessee and meet a new bunch of saw lunatics.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup Jason. Hows it hangin bud?
It’s going ok...as best as it can be. Been a lot of logistics going on with my sisters’ home. I did decompress there for a couple of days...did my own health, mentally and physically, some good. I just had to take a break...I was running hard-wired Marine Corps *s-wordt in my mind for several days, when you lose someone. I ain’t healed yet...but my head is in a better place. Thanks for asking bro...

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evenin' guys. Spent most of the day re-claiming a small corner of a field from Sumac. Had enough left in the tank to get a small jag of hickory. The X-27 was strong tonight. Had to re-arrange the stack of my firewood to allow for more upcoming stacking. AKA I deposited wood into savings:cool:.20200504_192425.jpg

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I've never been to one. I wanna go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Put on your helmet, cash in your short bus tokens, and book a ride up to Tenn. the second weekend in October (pending lifting of Rona restrictions). Ps bring your gurl.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!