Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys,
Broke up my back at the psysio today, hope it help.

When you offering for sale the world's first ported vapr?
soon gone start making my own fancy clapton coils, that is as close as you get ported vapes lol

How’s the Covid battle Tor? Did they go through with the opening of local schools? You’ve fallen to 35 on the world rankings.
We’ve opened up local schools, kinder garden, psysio clinics etc, Gary.
I guess in 3 weeks we’ll see if it was to early or not, our corona numbers came so low that the virus itself would died out here by itself.
Out of how it escalated it has turned out good for us, Gary. But we all know it was just wave number one.
I see Canadas numbers are high at the moment, what restrictions are done in Canada, and will there come harder restrictions, Gary?

Those vaps made my friends sick Tor
They coughed all the time and felt like they had pneumonia.
Much happier after switching to marijuana
And they feel a lot better.
I don’t read much about whatever side effects el cig can give us. Some of them side effects can be nasty I’ve read.
The little experience I’ve got with side effects is juice based and what type tank I use.
Never had problem with coughing in my life, not even with cigs, the times I got coughing doing el cig was due juice&coil combination.
That said, there is a whole bunch e-cig shops who shouldnt be allowed to sell equipment.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’ve opened up local schools, kinder garden, psysio clinics etc, Gary.
I guess in 3 weeks we’ll see if it was to early or not, our corona numbers came so low that the virus itself would died out here by itself.
Out of how it escalated it has turned out good for us, Gary. But we all know it was just wave number one.
I see Canadas numbers are high at the moment, what restrictions are done in Canada, and will there come harder restrictions, Gary?

We are fairly well locked down, only essential or critical business remain open but in some areas that definition is fairly loose. As an example construction & home improvement are critical here so I'm considered a critical worker. Transportation is considered critical so bicycle stores are open. All have to practice social distancing etc. We are now allowed to gather in groups greater than 10, no wedding, funerals etc.

The national story really needs to be broken down to understand it better. The province I live in 1.4 million people has only seen 5 new cases in the last week. We only have 8 people hospitalized and have the capacity to handle a lot more. The province of Quebec (8.5 Million) are another story, about 1/4 of our total population but more than half the national cases. They have serious outbreaks in several long term care/ nursing homes including at least one that is now considered a crime scene for the level of neglect seniors received. Of Quebec's 20 000 cases 50% have been over the age of 65 and 70% of the 1041 deaths.

I expect / hope we will start to see restrictions ease off locally around May 1st but I am pretty sure it will be a slow easing to ensure that another wave doesn't overrun the system. There are still some systemic issues preventing the reopening of some, dentists for instance couldn't reopen as they couldn't get enough masks and gloves to supply the staff with. I hope that they start to reopen barbers and massage/physio therapy as I need a haircut and a massage...

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning saw nuts.
Got a little bit of Ed's snow tires snow last night.
Your welcome.

It's chilly here this morning.

I'm not sure who's fault it is, but I'm pissed.
It might be mine.
Are your nuts frozen to the porch?
If not, your fine.
And, your welcome too.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag