USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question for the goon panel here...anybody ever fooled with any of these ‘after mfg’r warranty runs out’ extended warranty vehicle companies out there? I’ve never fooled with one...don’t know one from the other to be honest. I know Car Shield is one, but when you read about those boys on BBB...sounds like a con and a scam with page after page after page of complaints and non-paying issues. Gal asked me about this and I couldn’t give her a half-ass answer.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question for the goon panel here...anybody ever fooled with any of these ‘after mfg’r warranty runs out’ extended warranty vehicle companies out there? I’ve never fooled with one...don’t know one from the other to be honest. I know Car Shield is one, but when you read about those boys on BBB...sounds like a con and a scam with page after page after page of complaints and non-paying issues. Gal asked me about this and I couldn’t give her a half-ass answer.
Does she have store bought titties?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
clever-very-clever-1.gif

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We deal with them all the time.
Some are pretty good with coverage. Some are awful.
Attention to the fine print really needs to be paid. Sometimes they will cover a failed gasket, but if a component has rubber, like an oil cooler line or trans line, then no coverage.
MasterTech policies are pretty good. Rarely do I have one of the service writers tell me no go on a repair with one of their warranties.
Theres a few others that are pretty decent, but I'd have to get the writers to list them for me. They deal directly with them. I just fix *s-word.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Aren't you a mechanic?
Save her some money

Status
Not open for further replies.