Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I went and did a bad thing.
Old Dixie Chopper zero turn mower was limping a bit, and I knew I wouldnt have a lot of time to get down to the in-laws where we use it, so I went and struck a deal on this new hoss. Pretty plush. Just one problem.
Was On the way back home(2 1/2 hrs away). Wife called and said it made a bad noise and started backfiring and blowing black smoke.
I was hoping maybe choke just stuck closed. Nephew went over and checked it. Nope. Dropped a valve. Bad rattle and fire from exhaust.
Gotta call the man in the morning.
Hoping they just replace it. Less than 4 hours on the meter.View attachment 237038 View attachment 237039
Gravely’s are damn fine mowers...odd to hear this.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll look around town tommorow
Everyone has the same idea.

It's too late really
The nursing home has 70 infected and 2 death's
And several very sick
it's only a couple hundred yards
From us.
So all the staff and visitors have been there and to our store
In the past month
When they first discovered the infection
And kept it quiet.
And threatened the worker's not to tell the public.
You be safe brother...

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
You might be a little taint wrong there...juss sayin’...but does the pie explode...sometimes it’ll soak you.

Had pleanty of nondairy creamer ifn hew know what I mean, butt taint never had to go too far south to make it happen. ;) But hey hew do hew big guy. No judgment from me.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a 98 F-350 service truck that had a 7.3. Had 450 K on it when I turned it in, and still ran great. Never had any major engine, transmission, or rearend work. Starter, alternator, water pump, crank sensor, shifter cable, and an AC compressor clutch. Even still had the original compressor.
Was beaten like a rented mule, but serviced as it should have been. They still ran it til that company went under. May still be running somewhere. Those things are nearly immortal.
Yep they are hard to kill. I love them personally. They really are pretty easy to work on as well.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y’all do whatcha want...I got some, new evening shift RN pie showing up here shortly. It’s the FWB’s thing. Push come to shove, I’ll cook eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast in the morning at 0800. You boys may differ from this ol’ Jareheads mind of thinking... was married for 18 yrs, my one and only marriage back in the day. Gonna wear this brunette, store- bought tittie gal out.

Note to self...take the Bluies...I can’t hang with these young gals nowadays If I don’t take ‘em. They wanna go for hours, on and off. This *s-words’ gonna bust my old heart one day...and you *f-worders will ask one day...”where in the hell has that ol’ Jarhead been, ain’t nobody heard from his ass in a while”...

I love this *s-wordt...it’s a f’ng addiction to me!

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wasnt the Gravely part that went kabluey. Kawasaki part.
Was trying to decide between that and a Yamaha fuel injected one. Kawis have always been solid. Guess I made the wrong choice.
You made a darn fine choice! I've had my kawa fv730 powered gravely for 5 trouble free years now. 300+ hours on the clock. Seems like the Kawasaki's either blow up quick or run forever. Hope you get it straightened out soon.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y’all do whatcha want...I got some, new evening shift RN pie showing up here shortly. It’s the FWB’s thing. Push come to shove, I’ll cook eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast in the morning at 0800. You boys may differ from this ol’ Jareheads mind of thinking... was married for 18 yrs, my one and only marriage back in the day. Gonna wear this brunette, store- bought tittie gal out.

Note to self...take the Bluies...I can’t hang with these young gals nowadays If I don’t take ‘em. They wanna go for hours, on and off. This *s-words’ gonna bust my old heart one day...and you *f-worders will ask one day...”where in the hell has that ol’ Jarhead been, ain’t nobody heard from his ass in a while”...

Have fun and stay away from the clap:applaudit:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You made a darn fine choice! I've had my kawa fv730 powered gravely for 5 trouble free years now. 300+ hours on the clock. Seems like the Kawasaki's either blow up quick or run forever. Hope you get it straightened out soon.
Yeah. FH601V on the old mower still runs fine, just a ton of hours and low compression. Giving it to the nephew for his lawncare biz.
The FH801V on the newer one has been absolutely trouble free for 4 years, and its cut a ton of grass. Not commercially, but a lot for the family.
Not worried about it. They'll make it right. Can get a bad one in anything. Wifes more upset than me.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hes immune to the clap by now.
I'm jist waiting for the day he gets hisself a "BWL".
Or has that already happened? Did you pass or take a toke there buddy?;)
Lol...I’m gonna put you on some bream fishing like you never seen...every cast. Cork don’t even settle before it get’s sucked down...that’s the action when you setting on a bed.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Put the 288 and any huskys in your will to me
And some of those extra boots you have stacked up.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guy's
that-could-have-gone-way-fking-better-16.gif

Hopefully get off work by 1:00

Status