Not open for further replies.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I put a lot of deer meat on the table as a youth with a .22lr. It's pretty easy to put a bullet right in their ear from 15-30 feet away. However, I don't like my chances against a tweaker kicking down my front door at 2am.

9mm works fine in that situation and that cz is sexy as he11. I like .40 s&w myself, but accurately placing shots in a high stress situation is very difficult without training under those circumstances. I'd choose a shotgun for home defense. Kick my door down and I'll make burger outa ya with 1 shot.
Eye like they way hew think. R u sure we ain't related? [emoji16]

Evening peterbeaters......

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy Fellas! Nice day out today. 82f and mostly sunny with a breeeze. Getting some welding projects done.

We had Greek Easter yesterday. Spent a few hours roasting a lamb on the spit. Proceeded to stuff myself until the point of being really uncomfortable....

View attachment 236920
They look better with the hair on.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Brad. This was a milk fed lamb. It makes the meat really tender and sweet.

The brain cooks on the spit and then most folks eat it as a snack later. It's the source of a lot of table arguments....who will get to eat the brain. Lol.
Gross

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been doing some much needed work on my uncle's 7.3. 280,000 miles and not much has been done. Sup with you Ed?

Not much.
Still slow at work.
Weather looks like its going to be crap all week so I can't even ride the bike to work.
Probably start hanging and moving treestands for the fall next weekend.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not much.
Still slow at work.
Weather looks like its going to be crap all week so I can't even ride the bike to work.
Probably start hanging and moving treestands for the fall next weekend.
Hopefully chit starts getting back to normal soon. It is nice getting stuff done that has been put off though lol. I was supposed to work on my uncle's truck almost a year ago when he bought it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.