Not open for further replies.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been doing some much needed work on my uncle's 7.3. 280,000 miles and not much has been done. Sup with you Ed?
I had a 98 F-350 service truck that had a 7.3. Had 450 K on it when I turned it in, and still ran great. Never had any major engine, transmission, or rearend work. Starter, alternator, water pump, crank sensor, shifter cable, and an AC compressor clutch. Even still had the original compressor.
Was beaten like a rented mule, but serviced as it should have been. They still ran it til that company went under. May still be running somewhere. Those things are nearly immortal.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A ton of women are very sensitive, very in touch with their little buttholes. You’d be amazed at how many enjoy licking around the rim...and the plunge. They love it. I know some don’t, and that’s cool.

Where in the hell did I get off on this with you boys...we need to get back to some sorta chainsaw *s-wordt before the Monkey steps in here and straightens me up again...after only a dozen times. You’d think I’d learn...posting *s-wordt like this.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I went and did a bad thing.
Old Dixie Chopper zero turn mower was limping a bit, and I knew I wouldnt have a lot of time to get down to the in-laws where we use it, so I went and struck a deal on this new hoss. Pretty plush. Just one problem.
Was On the way back home(2 1/2 hrs away). Wife called and said it made a bad noise and started backfiring and blowing black smoke.
I was hoping maybe choke just stuck closed. Nephew went over and checked it. Nope. Dropped a valve. Bad rattle and fire from exhaust.
Gotta call the man in the morning.
Hoping they just replace it. Less than 4 hours on the meter.0420201546_HDR.jpg 0420201546a.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll look around town tommorow
Everyone has the same idea.

It's too late really
The nursing home has 70 infected and 2 death's
And several very sick
it's only a couple hundred yards
From us.
So all the staff and visitors have been there and to our store
In the past month
When they first discovered the infection
And kept it quiet.
And threatened the worker's not to tell the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.