GoldMember
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never done a goat
@USMC615 how many goat's you done?
It’s a gamble, but I say no don’t leave the skin on no goat, and don’t let the hair side make any contact with the meat...be so damn pungent you can’t stand it. As far as rubs/spices...whatever your flavor. Goat meat is real lean so it’s gotta go low and slow, if not it’ll be so tough you can’t stand to eat it...and be ready to keep it pumped down or mopped down to keep moisture on the meat. Keep checking with meat thermometers in the thickest roast areas, if whole and on big spits or roto’s...you want all the meat to hit 130-140 degs internally...if cut up, you can run thermometer probes straight to the meat portions...just don’t undercook it, it ain’t like lamb. Probably the trickiest meat to fool with has been my experience. It can dry out quick if not careful.

You can leave the skin on, it grills up like fat, and it’s not bad...but you gotta get every hair off that skin...and it’s a PITA.

I haven’t fooled with any goats in several years...biggest hurdle is telling folks when they ask what the groceries are...”it’s goat.” But it eats fine!

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before I answered Dave’s question earlier, I probably shoulda asked was he referring to four-legged goats...or ol’ two-legged goats. Sick bassturds! But maybe a little GILF time to reflect...:nusenuse::lol:...all in the eyes of the beerholder!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a public service announcement @Mattyo

"If Moneys is tight your working on the wrong saws, lol."
YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY MOTHER?

I didn't ask you to pull and pack those parts. Now, your telling me how to answer... and what I need to do... and you'll never deal with me again if don't agree to buy the lot...

Let me put to you this way... your time is not more valuable than anyone else although you might think so. People told me to steer clear of you years ago. I was informed about your pissy little attitude long ago. Now it shows through.

Real plain for you
Mattyo!
Half of that was not a public announcement.

The announcement was we might lose more than the five thousand citizen in NJ than I predicted. I was wrong again. It will be worse.

No love loss with Matt. He killed that deal all by himself and still really has no clue. Nuff said.

My wires git a bit criss crossed using two devices at the same time with copy and paste.

I'll do better when I have more time.

Stay Safe

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.