beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Facepalm... Reese's peanut butter cups! Plus Reese could've been a gal who had big cups, too [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know...if you would hurry up and post some tiddy pics of ol' "man hands" the gay jokes would cease. (Well maybe not completely but they would be considerably reduced) Just sayin'

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s mostly focusing on the weak, not the dumb. Too bad
Funny you mention this. I was having a conversation with the GF's brother yesterday about the COVID. Mind you this dude is damn near a Dr from UofM. He was being sensitive but trying to make the point that the group that this virus targets maybe isn't the worst thing. He talked about them "kinda just being a drain" at this point. Like if I bust my ass my whole career to earn the *s-word I've paid into the whole time I probably should just go so everyone else can have it when I can't provide anymore. I told him I was good with it, but there's a whole group of much younger non-producers that are more than capable of working that we should consider first. That convo went cold quick...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny you mention this. I was having a conversation with the GF's brother yesterday about the COVID. Mind you this dude is damn near a Dr from UofM. He was being sensitive but trying to make the point that the group that this virus targets maybe isn't the worst thing. He talked about them "kinda just being a drain" at this point. Like if I bust my ass my whole career to earn the *s-word I've paid into the whole time I probably should just go so everyone else can have it when I can't provide anymore. I told him I was good with it, but there's a whole group of much younger non-producers that are more than capable of working that we should consider first. That convo went cold quick...
I’d a run that train of thought and mentality right off my property...maybe come back another day...and I’ll let you know!

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep your point is very valid also

Status
Not open for further replies.