Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here. There are 2 main highways tying us to the southern part of Michigan. 2 weeks ago the maps showed this *s-word coming right up the expressways
Fugging *a-holes here to buddy

Milwaukee, Madison and Chitcago decided it was a good time for a Northwoods vacation here. :(

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was texting my trooper friend about it and he said there's not much they can do. The governor won't enforce the stay at home order. Really chaps my ass...

We're sinking with Athens folks that suddenly showed up in the last two days. They are acting like it's summer vacation.

I hear motorcycles racing, kids yelling and riding bikes up and down the road and music blasting from distant houses.

It's supposed to be an automatic fine and return to the place of residence, but this a Mayberry type area so they are taking advantage.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon fellas. Jersey NOPEs that have the cabin below my place decided now's a good time to come to PA. So nice of them to come all the way here from the Covid-19 epicenter....
Cleanse that cabin with fire.

Lucky me Topeka is a shothole so no one is coming here.

What was ever wrong with the 590 Timberwolf...or is Echo’s latest series of saws some type of cornputer driven/no carb adjustment machines...
590 is entry level 620 is "pro" with a different coil amd timing and metal handle and carb maybe. The 621 is supposed to be the same but use a D009 bar mount instead of a D176 iirc.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Afternoon fellas. Jersey NOPEs that have the cabin below my place decided now's a good time to come to PA. So nice of them to come all the way here from the Covid-19 epicenter....
Freedom pills will cure that *s-word right quick.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just about to start cooking Easter dinner here. Against my better judgement we agreed that the MIL could join us for supper. Hasn’t been our of her apartment in over 3 weeks.

Going to try doing a turkey breast in the instapot and a tender tip ham in the oven.

Smashed taters, GF gravy, 2 GF and stove top stuffing, glazed carrots and lots of clean up after...

Blueberry crumble for the normal folk and some GF chocolate cake for me.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dessert!!

36580b1006f8364a71ea4c705d250a20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We're sinking with Athens folks that suddenly showed up in the last two days. They are acting like it's summer vacation.

I hear motorcycles racing, kids yelling and riding bikes up and down the road and music blasting from distant houses.

It's supposed to be an automatic fine and return to the place of residence, but this a Mayberry type area so they are taking advantage.
There's so many ignorant people in the world maybe this virus was meant to weed some of em out....IDK???

Status
Not open for further replies.