USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jason, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers sent from the North end.
Thanks buddy. Second Marine gal I know in the last three weeks or so dealing with it. One lives out on the west coast, and this gal lives not too crazy far from you...she’s in Myrtle Beach. Me and another Jarhead buddy may make a day trip, ride over and see her one Sat or Sun coming up when she’s feeling a little better...she’s a good gal and mother.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang tool shops.......
b836b37c59cd30bd141d935403bb97f0.jpg
Nice Wadknee...

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funeral service for my buddy Jason, which was not actually a service for understandable reasons, was at 1pm this afternoon. He and I used to have a blast back in our Jr High and High School days...skipping school, getting f’d up, hunting, fishing, hunting two-legged dear. We used to give ‘em hell back in those days. It was good times.

I feel sorry for his mother...she lost her husband years ago...he was a good, tough man, didn’t take *s-wordt off no one. He was a hardcore alcoholic but was a good, fair man...if that makes any sense. Jasons’ Dad was a tough one. Jason lost his only older brother a couple of years ago, John. He was a tough one as well...damn good guy, former Army Airborne, Ranger and Delta Force...he shined and was no one to mess with. John and I worked in C-17’s together for a few years, several years ago, then he took another job on base. Their mother Agnes is the only one left. She still lives at the same house they all grew up in...it’s only a few miles from my house. I’m gonna go see her next week...it’ll be a hard visit, haven’t seen her in a few years, but I gotta do it.

Didn’t mean to vent...just wanted to say something about my friends, these folks. I said a prayer for Jason exactly at 1pm today...only thing I knew to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.