Not open for further replies.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a damn bummer...a beautiful Marine gal friend of mine just went through breast cancer, mastectomy. *f-wordk that cancer!!
No likes. *f-word cancer. My good friend's 30 something sister has it. I tell him I think about her every day. That *s-word is ficked.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are all worried and locked the entire farking country down over a virus that is on the same level with the common flu that has been killing thousands for years, and we dont take time to fix something like this that also kills thousands of women every year? WTF?
Maybe we all need to stop and think about this for a minute.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
27e49a87ddeeb73f1d7195c0497e7c19.jpg

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are all worried and locked the entire farking country down over a virus that is on the same level with the common flu that has been killing thousands for years, and we dont take time to fix something like this that also kills thousands of women every year? WTF?
Maybe we all need to stop and think about this for a minute.

I agreed

If someone is smart enough to create a viruses [emoji3083] then you would think they could create a cure for cancer.
But prolly anytime somebody gets close big pharmaceutical companies shut em down

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agreed

If someone is smart enough to create a viruses [emoji3083] then you would think they could create a cure for cancer.
But prolly anytime somebody gets close big pharmaceutical companies shut em down

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
2 much money to be made on cancers. And when the richest 2 people have dibs on vaccines that aren't even in medical field........never mind it's just fuked up...

O and the VA Gov just signed his gun laws while the sheeple are hiding in there homes.

Mornin dickbeaters.....keep your powder dry...[emoji41]

Status
Not open for further replies.