USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Little food for thought...taking a break from finishing up getting them damn egg-layer dandelions in the yard.

Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 13 mission...when Houston had them normally ‘stir the cryo tanks’...things kinda went to *s-wordt! Talk about talented folks figuring out one helluva problem btwn the crew, Houston, several contractors involved in that situation. Some damn intelligent folks mixing and matching equations, some pretty heavy *s-wordt that would probably make Trig and Calculus look like basic, simple Algebra, Algebra II and Geometry to the rest of us.

It wasn’t like that crew was flying at 37,000 feet wanting to Be A Rockstar...those men were damn near 200,00 miles away. I’m sure there were some tight *a-holes that you couldn't push a strait pin up, in that zero gravity deal.

I still think the greatest technological feat that’s ever happened, giving the technology to work with at the current time. Could you imagine riding that bullet...seeing a rock called Earth in the distance, way to hell and gone out of the portholes...hoping you can limp back and hit that bullseye!

You gotta realize...our smartphones we tote are light years ahead of everything they had to work with and use, combined...pretty damn impressive what they accomplished!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to read that again. I misread fishing and thought it said "fisting" [emoji52][emoji50][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sikfuker did you have a visual as well?
that must be a husky thing

You might turn @dall on with your super horny talk
nope your the one who likes it

Evenin wind bags an horny ladies. Cut 2.5 loads of firewood today. It was so windy here it was tough keepin chips outa me eyes. Guess I'll check the bride an c if she's horney yet......[emoji16]
stand upwind slacker

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Little food for thought...taking a break from finishing up getting them damn egg-layer dandelions in the yard.

Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 13 mission...when Houston had them normally ‘stir the cryo tanks’...things kinda went to *s-wordt! Talk about talented folks figuring out one helluva problem btwn the crew, Houston, several contractors involved in that situation. Some damn intelligent folks mixing and matching equations, some pretty heavy *s-wordt that would probably make Trig and Calculus look like basic, simple Algebra, Algebra II and Geometry to the rest of us.

It wasn’t like that crew was flying at 37,000 feet wanting to Be A Rockstar...those men were damn near 200,00 miles away. I’m sure there were some tight *a-holes that you couldn't push a strait pin up, in that zero gravity deal.

I still think the greatest technological feat that’s ever happened, giving the technology to work with at the current time. Could you imagine riding that bullet...seeing a rock called Earth in the distance, way to hell and gone out of the portholes...hoping you can limp back and hit that bullseye!

You gotta realize...our smartphones we tote are light years ahead of everything they had to work with and use, combined...pretty damn impressive what they accomplished!
well said bub

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ec43adace3602f533a55077597068136_width-300.gif

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evening guys. I'm laughing my ass off at all of your posts. Def getting my hand work out! Another nice night in. Gonna cook up some burgers and relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.