Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw that. I had a discussion with Jerry and offered our text communication but they do it their way over there. His word is as good as mine I guess.

The guy that owns ArboristSite doesn't give a *f-word about the members of that site.

Period.

86242366.jpg

I laughed my ass right off at this. Then I remembered why I gave up Facebook.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
12:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@P.M.P. 's favorite governor just ordered our lockdown extended until May. Just after work contacted me to let me know I'm off again next week with 4/5 pay and probably down as long as the state is. I probably better order more saw parts.
I got a bucket of 028's with somebody's name on it (spoken for).
Try Cus he's got some 395 stuffs

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went to pick up some stuff for turkey hunting and got to browsing around and walked out with the turkey stuff i needed and a Springfield XD mod 2. Last time it was a S&W M&P Shield 2.0.:facepalm: Wifey just rolls hers eyes.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a bucket of 028's with somebody's name on it (spoken for).
Try Cus he's got some 395 stuffs
I gots saws, including another 394. I just need the diaphragms, rubber lines, gaskets, and smalls for them and it's starting to take longer to get them *s-words through the USPS.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gots saws, including another 394. I just need the diaphragms, rubber lines, gaskets, and smalls for them and it's starting to take longer to get them *s-words through the USPS.
Joe sent me up an Echo to port last Wednesday. It’s still in Detroit :facepalm:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now more packages are delayed or stuck than on time. I have seven items from ebay somewhere in "the system" as I type.

Stuff is slow all over the place, especially small package stuff. Lots of it gets a free ride on an airplane because there is extra space but with less planes moving a lot less freight is moving too.

I ordered a saw for a customer on March 2nd, none local sir in Western dist. Centre. Finally shipped Tuesday of this week to the shop, hopefully they get it Monday. Normally a 1 day transit time.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stuff is slow all over the place, especially small package stuff. Lots of it gets a free ride on an airplane because there is extra space but with less planes moving a lot less freight is moving too.

I ordered a saw for a customer on March 2nd, none local sir in Western dist. Centre. Finally shipped Tuesday of this week to the shop, hopefully they get it Monday. Normally a 1 day transit time.
Yah. I'm not whining. I get it. I'm a little concerned about the 361 I shipped last Thur. that left the local post office and hasn't been scanned again. All of this stuff will show up eventually it just sucks in the mean time.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn shame dairy farmers are dumping all that milk, hundreds of thousands of gallons every day, down plant drains right now, going to waste...before being sent to processors. Demand for it just ain’t there with schools shut down, restaurants, etc, etc. Wish I could pipeline some of that liquid white gold straight here...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn shame dairy farmers are dumping all that milk, hundreds of thousands of gallons every day, down plant drains right now, going to waste...before being sent to processors. Demand for it just ain’t there with schools shut down, restaurants, etc, etc. Wish I could pipeline some of that liquid white gold straight here...
That is one I just can’t wrap me head around. The demand for dairy has dropped as if millions of people sadly vanished from the planet. They haven’t so did they just stop drinking milk?

Are they at home drinking soda instead of milk?

Status
Not open for further replies.