Country flag
Morning fellars

My boy got a 16ft v bottom boat given to him
Has a old Montgomery Ward motor on it.
Not locked up but I’m guessing the carb is nasty
Anybody worked on one before?

He can’t afford a different motor right now

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

@Stevetheboatguy seems to have some solid motorboatin' er... boat motor knowledge.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope you are going to be alright Tor.
You get yourself well Tor. It does look like Norway has the right idea and is doing the right thing with Corona. When I started looking at the worldwide case rankings they were 13, down to 21 now and likely 25 by the weekend. Your neighbours in Sweden on the other hand are F’ed.
I’ve got home, already clashed out with wife since I lost my cell phone in the cab.
Hospital have ordered a PCI surgery, due corona times it will take some time before it will be done.

We’re doing okey with the corona Gary, but peoples start to be sloopy again, I do belive it will escalate after the easter vacation, but unlike for 3 weeks ago I think we’re in shape as nation to set in enough restrictions to keep it down.
We’ve all learned lessons last weeks, done calculations, our economic math says its best to keep the spread down underneath 0.9, whatever cost it take it’s our goal, right now we’re around 0.7. To keep it low we need to be careful and continue our travel restrictions, that is until there comes a vacination for it.

Sweeden, ummmm, I just think their way is plain wrong, we all have responsibility to do when we’re fighting a pandemic.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got home, already clashed out with wife since I lost my cell phone in the cab.
Hospital have ordered a PCI surgery, due corona times it will take some time before it will be done.

We’re doing okey with the corona Gary, but peoples start to be sloopy again, I do belive it will escalate after the easter vacation, but unlike for 3 weeks ago I think we’re in shape as nation to set in enough restrictions to keep it down.
We’ve all learned lessons last weeks, done calculations, our economic math says its best to keep the spread down underneath 0.9, whatever cost it take it’s our goal, right now we’re around 0.7. To keep it low we need to be careful and continue our travel restrictions, that is until there comes a vacination for it.

Sweeden, ummmm, I just think their way is plain wrong, we all have responsibility to do when we’re fighting a pandemic.

They had a clip of an interview your prime minister or whatever she is called on my local news this morning.
She made it sound like you guys are in the clear and there are plans to reopen schools soon?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
86242366.jpg

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They had a clip of an interview your prime minister or whatever she is called on my local news this morning.
She made it sound like you guys are in the clear and there are plans to reopen schools soon?
I heard she had been interviewed in one of the US channels.
Yup, we’re reopen schools for childrens up to 10 year old, there isnt any other plans for the other classes though. The way our schools is build up, classes up to 10 year old childrens is more local schools with a very short travel distance.
That said, the way norwegians belive the worse of corona is over, I’m not sure those schools will be reopen, to many of us beeing dumb again.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Steve, that was not what I was buying from that knob. It was another project saw i don't need. @jacob j. might need the tank though if you can spare it.

Okay then, I'll go see what's actually in my junk...err I mean, treasure pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.