Not open for further replies.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
11:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like yours was complete, but I may end up with some left overs.
It was. Not busted up just dirty. The covering on the wrap is trashed but who needs that on a Granberg? I did see some mis-matched bolts where it attaches to the tank too but that's really all that sticks out.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did hew get that crap all sorted with your daughter , Dan ?

Not yet, Rod. The court is dragging their damn feet over whether there will be a full trial or not. Last news I got was just before XMas.

Hoping to get news this week on whether the judge will accept a late response from the other side to my request for custody change.

Supposed to go straight to a default hearing, but the judge wants to hear from both sides before making the ruling for a default.

It's BS if you ask me. We gave 20 working days for the response and they were 3-days late. Open and shut case IMO, but the court has a way of dragging things out.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your welcome to the factory tbird 4 barrel intake off of the f100 if you want it. Got a extra set of heads laying around as well. The shipping might suck on the items though.

What engine block did they come off from?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What engine block did they come off from?
The 360 in the f100. The previous owner put tbird 390 heads and intake on it when it was rebuilt about 5,000 miles ago. Putting the Edelbrock performer rpm intake on, so won't need the intake. The stock 360 heads are just sitting on a shelf also.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not yet, Rod. The court is dragging their damn feet over whether there will be a full trial or not. Last news I got was just before XMas.

Hoping to get news this week on whether the judge will accept a late response from the other side to my request for custody change.

Supposed to go straight to a default hearing, but the judge wants to hear from both sides before making the ruling for a default.

It's BS if you ask me. We gave 20 working days for the response and they were 3-days late. Open and shut case IMO, but the court has a way of dragging things out.

Man that sucks.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 360 in the f100. The previous owner put tbird 390 heads and intake on it when it was rebuilt about 5,000 miles ago. Putting the Edelbrock performer rpm intake on, so won't need the intake. The stock 360 heads are just sitting on a shelf also.

Save that stuff, it's getting harder and harder to find by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.