USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
7:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of shepherds...gal that bought the property/home behind me has three dogs. Two dogs make zero noise, but that f’ng shepherd barks incessantly all damn day long, usually starting about 5:30 in the morning after the dogs are put outside in the backyard when she leaves for work. We had a heart to heart, over the privacy fence talk last week about it...the shepherd sports two bark/shock collars and you couldn’t buy a bark out of his ass now. I let his barking go way too long before confronting her about it...would just bark at damn nothing all day long...couldn’t go two-three min’s at any time of the day without that SOB barking to no end. She understood fully my problem and position with the dog.

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of shepherds...gal that bought the property/home behind me has three dogs. Two dogs make zero noise, but that f’ng shepherd barks incessantly all damn day long, usually starting about 5:30 in the morning after the dogs are put outside in the backyard when she leaves for work. We had a heart to heart, over the privacy fence talk last week about it...the shepherd sports two bark/shock collars and you couldn’t buy a bark out of his ass now. I let his barking ass go way too long before confronting her about it...would just bark at damn nothing all day long...couldn’t go two-three min’s at any time of the day without that SOB barking to no end. She understood fully my problem and position with the dog.
you cook a barnyard full of animals daily
outside
and get mad when a dog wants some?

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of shepherds...gal that bought the property/home behind me has three dogs. Two dogs make zero noise, but that f’ng shepherd barks incessantly all damn day long, usually starting about 5:30 in the morning after the dogs are put outside in the backyard when she leaves for work. We had a heart to heart, over the privacy fence talk last week about it...the shepherd sports two bark/shock collars and you couldn’t buy a bark out of his ass now. I let his barking ass go way too long before confronting her about it...would just bark at damn nothing all day long...couldn’t go two-three min’s at any time of the day without that SOB barking to no end. She understood fully my problem and position with the dog.
They need a ton of exercise, a small back yard probably isn't enough. They get bored very easy, gotta have a job to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.