Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you cook a barnyard full of animals daily
outside
and get mad when a dog wants some?
She didn’t quite come right out and say it, but I could tell in our conversation that this shepherd has definitely been a problem with other neighbors of hers in her past/living other places. I went so far as to record the shepherd one morning for a few min’s straight with my phone and played it for her. All she could say is yep, that’s Bleu...

I don’t mind occasional barking, my dog does it just as well, like all other neighbors’ dogs around here, it’s simply what dogs do...but to incessantly bark at nothing all day long is a whole other issue. And he’s got a set of lungs on him...it comes in in stereo regardless whether I’m inside my home, much less in the backyard or shop.

Last edited:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Speaking of shepherds...gal that bought the property/home behind me has three dogs. Two dogs make zero noise, but that f’ng shepherd barks incessantly all damn day long, usually starting about 5:30 in the morning after the dogs are put outside in the backyard when she leaves for work. We had a heart to heart, over the privacy fence talk last week about it...the shepherd sports two bark/shock collars and you couldn’t buy a bark out of his ass now. I let his barking go way too long before confronting her about it...would just bark at damn nothing all day long...couldn’t go two-three min’s at any time of the day without that SOB barking to no end. I helped her fully understand doggie position.
I think we know how the discussion really played out...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They need a ton of exercise, a small back yard probably isn't enough. They get bored very easy, gotta have a job to do.
Probably a great point right there. I’ve never fooled with nor had shepherds. It’s not a crazy small back yard but it ain’t no half acre fenced in either. She’s always throwing tennis balls and toys with ‘em in the backyard in the evening time, and I have noticed that she throws with the shepherd a heap more than the other two. Other two dogs are just as laid back as they can be.

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20191204_143734.jpg
She didn’t quite come right out and say it, but I could tell in our conversation that this shepherd was definitely a problem with other neighbors of hers in her past/living other places. I went so far as to record the shepherd one morning for a few min’s straight with my phone and played it for her. All she could say is yep, that’s Bleu...

I don’t mind occasional barking, my dog does it just as well, like all other neighbors’ dogs around here, it’s simply what dogs do...but to incessantly bark at nothing all day long is a whole other issue. And he’s got a set of lungs on him...it comes in in stereo regardless whether I’m inside my home, much less in the backyard or shop.
neighbors dog trip only barks when he don't see me
he'll run over and check out my place if he hears
a noise.
then like clockwork bastard the tomcat beats the *s-word out of him
and he runs back home.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She didn’t quite come right out and say it, but I could tell in our conversation that this shepherd was definitely a problem with other neighbors of hers in her past/living other places. I went so far as to record the shepherd one morning for a few min’s straight with my phone and played it for her. All she could say is yep, that’s Bleu...

There's a POS Lab next door that can go all night long. I feel your pain.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a POS Lab next door that can go all night long. I feel your pain.
That’s at least one good thing in this situation...it’s never been a nighttime/sleeping issue for me as she keeps all three dogs in the house at night. But man lemme tell ya, at 5:30 in the morning when she leaves for work and puts ‘em out...don’t plan on sleeping anymore, because you won’t. Until at least the two shock collars showed up.

And as well, when she comes home from work everyday, the incessant barking just ceases altogether. You couldn’t hardly buy a bark out of him from that point on. An occasional bark at best in the evening/nighttime like any other dog around here.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of shepherds...gal that bought the property/home behind me has three dogs. Two dogs make zero noise, but that f’ng shepherd barks incessantly all damn day long, usually starting about 5:30 in the morning after the dogs are put outside in the backyard when she leaves for work. We had a heart to heart, over the privacy fence talk last week about it...the shepherd sports two bark/shock collars and you couldn’t buy a bark out of his ass now. I let his barking go way too long before confronting her about it...would just bark at damn nothing all day long...couldn’t go two-three min’s at any time of the day without that SOB barking to no end. She understood fully my problem and position with the dog.
I'd tell ya to GFY.

Another day, another day without a house. Starting to get a bit discouraged here. Already almost 4 months past my self-inflicted deadline.
Hey its winter now amd no one likes to move during the winter so give yourself 4 more months amd relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.