Not open for further replies.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Take a breath now...

Morning men. I think we'll cut up a couple deer today.
Do you ship?
I'll wait patiently for a sample.
Me too
One of the first things I bought Kaitlyn and her roomie Camille when they started college years ago...two 10lb ABC Dry Chemical fire extinguishers. If memory serves correct I paid about $75 each for ‘em, they ain’t the cheapest things...but they’re worth their weight in gold when you need one. One of the first things I do when I go there and see them is check the gauges on both. They keep one in the pantry in the kitchen, the other stays visible in the upstairs hallway btwn their bedrooms. Neither extinguisher has had to be used to date and they’re both fully charged and ready if needed. Small price in the long run to pay that can make a helluva difference and buy folks valuable, needed time to get out of what could turn into a bad scene.
Shops should have four minimum. We have had gasoline steel lines hit with mig spatter burn and light all at once.
Got my black friday d009 bar's in View attachment 210823brandy new 80.00 shipped for both bar's.
Damn Dave...home run there.
Don't be cussin at me in no four in languages dammit !!!!
Lol
I have enough trouble with English
Yup... me too
I saw an article today about a WV father that married his daughter after they killed some dude. Made me think of you..[emoji16]
Tough thread. Bastids

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those Ecoboosts are sweet. You modding it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, looked into it years ago. It was damn near as high as their rent on a monthly basis, from what few companies even offered it. Insurance Co’s don’t like to take that gamble one bit when it comes to kids. A losing proposition.

He's Canadian. They don't like the Exciting stuff

Lmao [emoji1787] I've seen some cool Canadians with modded rides.

I'll say, that Ecobeast needs a 6" lift, 35's, Truxedo, Platinum headlights and taillights, CAI and an SCT X-4 with rebel devil customs tunes.

Work pays for truck and gas, only mods would be company decals.

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's also @luckydad and Brett @GoBigBlue1984 birthday today too! Hope you have a good one.
Thank You Wayne! Chris (Luckydad) texted me this morning and wished me Happy Birthday and informed me that we share a birthday.

On my way home from dinner Mr. Strunk (Cat525) texted and wished me Happy Birthday. I thought to myself......How’d he know? The answer is simple....Papa Strunk knows all.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Future Freedom Seeds laid out to dry...[emoji16]
6a64d40de96f4e132c62404c1b1742c9.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Aw man. That's boring!! But still, that's pretty cool.

Told ya.

Thank You Wayne! Chris (Luckydad) texted me this morning and wished me Happy Birthday and informed me that we share a birthday.

On my way home from dinner Mr. Strunk (Cat525) texted and wished me Happy Birthday. I thought to myself......How’d he know? The answer is simple....Papa Strunk knows all.

Does he know when you are sleeping?
Does he know when your a wake ?

Is he Santa Claus?

Status
Not open for further replies.