Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You guys are quackin up.
Smoke quack get a stroke.

I rode to a tripping party one night with this chick. So....I'm in left rear. She's driving and says, "Did you just see that pretty cop car, it melted." She was looking in the center mirror at a cop who just past us. I said, "STOP pull the *f-word over, let me out NOW." I walked the rest of the way to that party. It got raided and people dove off the balcony and swam the lake. They got busted. Me a George Keys hid behind the front door till they went in. Out we went and ran to 7-11 like wolves were chasing us. Rich Sevicos acid party was epic, shoomy, window panes, double dipped chill pills aka: blotters, microdots...kids don't do drugs.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys are quackin up.

I rode to a tripping party one night with this chick. So....I'm in left rear. She's driving and says, "Did you just see that pretty cop car, it melted." She was looking in the center mirror at a cop who just past us. I said, "STOP pull the *f-word over, let me out NOW." I walked the rest of the way to that party. It got raided and people dove off the balcony and swam the lake. They got busted. Me a George Keys hid behind the front door till they went in. Out we went and ran to 7-11 like wolves were chasing us. Rich Sevicos acid party was epic, shoomy, window panes, double dipped chill pills aka: blotters, microdots...kids don't do drugs.
Was this earlier today...[emoji15]

stikine

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys are quackin up.

Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.