Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good looking saw Wayne! I dont like the glossy top cover. Does the 5105 swap over?

Not sure on the cover swap. Ive read that there is some difference between 5100 and 5105 under the hood. Or maybe their was a different between the easy start and regular start.

I'd ask a smart feller.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guy's
GaseousDisloyalHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good Evening Todd. Doing OK, heading to the church for some front bush trimming and vacuuming up leaves by the front doors.
Nice weather in Perth -
#WARNING: Snakes are out and about Perth

These healthy venomous ssssnakes were spotted ssslithering around Cockburn, Yanchep and Rockingham this afternoon. Have you seen any in your area?
Parents and pet owners are being urged to be extra vigilant during the warmer months, especially when at the beach, bushland and backyard.
"When at the beach do NOT leave your dog unattended or allow your dog to run/explore unsupervised. If you do walk your dog in bushland, please keep your dog on a lead," Balcatta Vet24 said.
"If you see your dog with a snake, take your dog straight to the vet. Snake proof your garden at home - clear rubbish and long grass," the vet said.
Yes there certainly is buddy I haven’t seen any yet but I wouldn’t be going out where I get my firewood from it would be riddled with snakes this time of year

Status
Not open for further replies.