Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Poor man's USC
I remember someone saying just strap a low speed DA to a crockpot and let the cleaning run.

Gal from Valdosta, Ga supposed to shine up here this evening...but who the hell knows with that head. Some crazy good *s-wordt though.

Well have you ever had any bad strange?

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hog

You need some from the Yoop to know what bad is.

Take a spa day...

Better luck next time.

He's only got a couple more years before things get serious, as long as he understands that...

Sure they are Brian, sure they are.
Your right Steve......... They are all mine, mine, mine.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He's 16.....and usually a good kid. Just got me fired up at him last night. I fire up quick.....and cool off slow.
16's a tough year, I'm sure you remember. He already knows everything, don't need any help or advice. Too busy with other stuff to help you out etc. An ass whoopin will straighten that out for exactly three days then it's business as usual.

I got a LOT of pussy that year... I'd do that one over in a heartbeat.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I grew up with my grandpa next door. He was in my life damn near daily. I did some dumb *s-word to him when I was a kid. I still think about it often, even though I know he didn't. He was 10x the man i am.

About seven months after I got my license, I ran out to see him to ask him about a place he was stationed in the Navy because a friend had enlisted. Grandma said he was out in his shop. He was, laying on the floor, stone cold. Ask me anything about that day and I can still tell you. I was so angry that I didn't get to tell him goodbye.

Just enjoy the kid Randy. The *f-wording up and the successes. You never know.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I grew up with my grandpa next door. He was in my life damn near daily. I did some dumb *s-word to him when I was a kid. I still think about it often, even though I know he didn't. He was 10x the man i am.

About seven months after I got my license, I ran out to see him to ask him about a place he was stationed in the Navy because a friend has enlisted. Grandma said he was out in his shop. He was, laying on the floor, stone cold. Ask me anything about that day and I can still tell you. I was so angry that I didn't get to tell him goodbye.

Just enjoy the kid Randy. The *frenching up and the successes. You never know.

He apologized to me a little while ago.......stacked some firewood, then went hunting.

Of course I accepted his apology.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey @PA Dan what do you think of the 5100?
It looks pretty...lol! Didnt try cutting with it. Chain wasnt good and air filter was dirty. It's a 10 year old saw so I want to check a few things before I cut with it. Hope I have a carb kit for it that would hurt to be done.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It looks pretty...lol! Didnt try cutting with it. Chain wasnt good and air filter was dirty. It's a 10 year old saw so I want to check a few things before I cut with it. Hope I have a carb kit for it that would hurt to be done.

Order a new intake boot asap. The 5105 @Stump Shot did for me had a sneaky peet hole in it and a 510 I had gotten from @rattler had a boot failure hence the reason he rebuilt it.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
RB-119 $6.50 from @Definitive Dave
I suggest an 18" 3/8 setup for it. Wide powerband like a Stihl but good AV. Probably the best. If you want a little snappier response send me your muffler.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
RB-119 $6.50 from @Definitive Dave
I suggest an 18" 3/8 setup for it. Wide powerband like a Stihl but good AV. Probably the best. If you want a little snappier response send me your muffler.
18" .375 is my favorite.
SmartSelect_20191026-013201_Gallery.jpg

That's not what she said.........lol.

Sorry, I had to.
Listen I've been leaving a long trail of disappointment my whole life. I ain't stopping now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.