Not open for further replies.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd get a Super Split if I were in the market.

SandhillCrane on AS lives down the road from me and he has a firewood business. His goal in 16 was to process 100 cords of wood.
He is selling his TW-6 right now cause it never gets used.
@Crane I forgot that he's here too

They are amazing splitters

The thing I liked most about the second split was the placement of the motor(not top heavy),and wider axle.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am so tired of this winter. I have been battling a chest cold/ infection for weeks now and haven't been able to do the things I want to without really wearing myself out.
Today I am just sick of this crap, the warmest it got today was 0f and normally I would expect that to be too cold for now but apparently not this year, just started snowing again and I haven't even felt up to clearing the snow from the back garage / lane...

Only think to look forward to today is the giant kettle of spaghetti sauce that we started on yesterday and will have for supper tonight. Almost more of a tomato stew than a sauce but it sticks to the bones and tastes oh so good.\

Hope all you are feeling better and ready to start another week.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coltont are timber prices down this guys hardly ever this full.View attachment 48831
Timber prices are actually pretty strong in our area rite now. Black cherry is really the only thing that's exceptionally crappy. White oak is really doing good as is sugar maple and tulip poplar.

Status
Not open for further replies.