leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like it's the recliner rocker today Rodney
Went to church this mornin now I'm trying to figure out which kinetic splitter to buy. I didn't realize there were so many choices.priced any were from 1800 to close 3000. I kinda like the cheaper but somtimes it ends up being more in the long run

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to church this mornin now I'm trying to figure out which kinetic splitter to buy. I didn't realize there were so many choices.priced any were from 1800 to close 3000. I kinda like the cheaper but somtimes it ends up being more in the long run

I have used a super split and a split second, both were well made and did a good job.

Sent from Hoskvarna hills

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey simon and todd this is an american mailbox.View attachment 48767
Like the style of the USA boxes ..always seem inventive and often in conjunction with the house name or number.
We tend to have a flap in the front door in the urban places...mail boxes if remote are a bit open to having the contents stolen !

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My buddy just bought the DR splitter. It seems well built and he says it works pretty good. Takes a couple hits on gnarly stuff I guess. I don't think it would completely replace a hydraulic splitter especially if you cut a lot of tops. He mostly splits straight grain stuff because he's a logger and has the luxury of cheap loads of logs.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need a fast splitter to keep up with those huskies?

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'd get a Super Split if I were in the market.

SandhillCrane on AS lives down the road from me and he has a firewood business. His goal in 16 was to process 100 cords of wood.
He is selling his TW-6 right now cause it never gets used.
@Crane I forgot that he's here too

They are amazing splitters

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeh 4-5 hours.

Seems if I go back to sleep after waking up the first time I feel like chit for the first part of the shift.?

How has your day been? Chase some bunnies?
Nah can't kill nothing on Sunday here cept coyotes.

Did a brake job this morning. (Was supposed to do it yesterday but didn't work out)Getting ready to sharpen up a saw for some test cuts. Hopefully get it back to it's owner tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.