Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of my cutting off the stack is over by spring into summer (May /June ) with the logs drying over the summer . The store was all done and dusted by Nov so till Feb in the new yr im not using a saw much for firewood. Have changed to doing it this way 2 yrs ago.
Last question i swear. are you the fella or do you know of the fella in the uk that used to post great pics on as years ago i always enjoyed talking to him and i know not everyone knows each other there lol

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I've been driving past this for two years a little dead ash this fella nice guy a neighbor i think hes a doctor met him once.
He dropped it beautifully if you can see the base in my pic lol if i see him im going to offer to block it up for him it's driving me nuts i don't guess he could manage the rest he topped and limbed it though It's in his front yard. View attachment 48491
Nice looking log there Dave looks like a good score win win there

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Nah he did a really good job of cleaning the top up he made nice organized brush piles better than me he has a very nice home im suprised his wife didn't make him clean it up lol
I saw him cutting a little when driving by he had the full meal deal looked like he bought the entire stihl catalog and a 290 or 291 nice guy he brought me a bunch of mail they misdelivered.
Sounds like a guy I knew a few years ago chain goes dull buys a new chain.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Last question i swear. are you the fella or do you know of the fella in the uk that used to post great pics on as years ago i always enjoyed talking to him and i know not everyone knows each other there lol
:D...questions are no bother Dave , ask away . Dont think im the feller you are thinking of...I joined in Feb 2016. Wasn't on AS so i dont think we have posted before. There are a few of us on here from the UK (all new to here) AJS saws ..Andrew (he introduced me to OPE) and JB saws . Not sure who the chap you remember was .

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks buddy what do you have planned for the day
I need to run to the Saw shop and pickup some parts I ordered.
Then I'm need to move all of my Parents stuff from the upstairs. They are having it all remodeled.
Hopefully I'm done with that before noon. Because we have another semi load of hay to load.

Annnnnd my work Christmas party is tonight.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:D...questions are no bother Dave , ask away . Dont think im the feller you are thinking of...I joined in Feb 2016. Wasn't on AS so i dont think we have posted before. There are a few of us on here from the UK (all new to here) AJS saws ..Andrew (he introduced me to OPE) and JB saws . Not sure who the chap you remember was .
He had a nice operation going and would share pics and talk on the forum then that site was hacked lost thousands of great pics many members left.
I cut and split in the spring and let the sun have at it and burn the previous years wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.