Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been driving past this for two years a little dead ash this fella nice guy a neighbor i think hes a doctor met him once.
He dropped it beautifully if you can see the base in my pic lol if i see him im going to offer to block it up for him it's driving me nuts i don't guess he could manage the rest he topped and limbed it though It's in his front yard. 20170106_135400.jpg

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've been driving past this for two years a little dead ash this fella nice guy a neighbor i think hes a doctor met him once.
He dropped it beautifully if you can see the base in my pic lol if i see him im going to offer to block it up for him it's driving me nuts i don't guess he could manage the rest he topped and limbed it though It's in his front yard. View attachment 48491
Careful.....you might get roped into doing some splitting and transport :D

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Careful.....you might get roped into doing some splitting and transport :D
Nah he did a really good job of cleaning the top up he made nice organized brush piles better than me he has a very nice home im suprised his wife didn't make him clean it up lol
I saw him cutting a little when driving by he had the full meal deal looked like he bought the entire stihl catalog and a 290 or 291 nice guy he brought me a bunch of mail they misdelivered.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nah he did a really good job of cleaning the top up he made nice organized brush piles better than me he has a very nice home im suprised his wife didn't make him clean it up lol
I saw him cutting a little when driving by he had the full meal deal looked like he bought the entire stihl catalog and a 290 or 291 nice guy he brought me a bunch of mail they misdelivered.
1 good turn ...and all that .

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I work for an outfit.
I do all the cutting down and limbing. There's a guy on a skidder and a guy in a stationary loader. The boss just kinda floats around.
I always hated running machines below 50 cutting i could stay pretty warm moving around.
I cut badly for fun firewooder now.

Status
Not open for further replies.