Status
Not open for further replies.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've got to cut firewood for my niece anyway my saws haven't been run in months worked on a bunch for dudes lately.
Most of my cutting off the stack is over by spring into summer (May /June ) with the logs drying over the summer . The store was all done and dusted by Nov so till Feb in the new yr im not using a saw much for firewood. Have changed to doing it this way 2 yrs ago.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I've got to cut firewood for my niece anyway my saws haven't been run in months worked on a bunch for dudes lately.
Nice property simon get outside and think of us used to be green here lol
Good morning Dave at least it will be green in a few months time just a waiting game now.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice property simon get outside and think of us used to be green here lol
Her electric bill is 400 dollars mine is 75.00 and has been we had them do an actual reading instead of remote and they said it was right we both have 2000 sq ft homes i don't get it what yours run if i may ask.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Wayne hope you are feeling better my friend

Morning Todd and I've been able to eat something more than crackers some think I on the up&up. Iam just happy the 2.5 year old got over quick didn't need him running about vomiting.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Her electric bill is 400 dollars mine is 75.00 and has been we had them do an actual reading instead of remote and they said it was right we both have 2000 sq ft homes i don't get it what yours run if i may ask.
All my heat is from wood stoves x 2 and in the kitchen I have a Rayburn cooker that early season is on wood and then on Anthracite coal. The Rayburn gives me the background heat to my single story place (only 700 sq aprox) and i light wood stoves as there needed .

Status
Not open for further replies.