huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No pics of my ugly ass face. Lisa sent pics to some co workers. It's just my face and shoulders, it's looking like it's a allergic reaction to the shampoo that they have here from what they say.

I guess I'll just flush my system out with Bud Light
Some kid probably took a shìt in the pool and you swam through it

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No pics of my ugly ass face. Lisa sent pics to some co workers. It's just my face and shoulders, it's looking like it's a allergic reaction to the shampoo that they have here from what they say.

I guess I'll just flush my system out with Bud Light
Take some Zyrtec Ross. That plus a pile of beers should straighten you right out.[emoji1]

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Take some Zyrtec Ross. That plus a pile of beers should straighten you right out.[emoji1]

Already done a while ago

The hives I had a hour ago are gone, but now where I didn't have them I've got them....

Lisa thinks we need to goto Prime Care

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Already done a while ago

The hives I had a hour ago are gone, but now where I didn't have them I've got them....

Lisa thinks we need to goto Prime Care
It's great when you get them on your balls!!

I'm allergic to fuggin everything and went through a time when I got hives daily. They always moved around like that then went away after taking Zyrtec.

Go with your gut though.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's great when you get them on your balls!!

I'm allergic to fuggin everything and went through a time when I got hives daily. They always moved around like that then went away after taking Zyrtec.

Go with your gut though.

Just on my face and shoulders. Where I had red spots a few hours ago is clear, and where was clear is not.

The only thing that I know that I'm allergic to is bee's and morphine.

We are thinking it has to be the shampoo that they have here too.

Oh well. I can breath so all is well

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been a long day fellas, been at it since 6am. Had a blast today with the kids, their mother, a brother and sister as well. Just spent right about now. Thank God I'm off tomorrow to do a little relaxing. My Navy son leaves outta Atlanta tomorrow evening at 8 heading back to San Diego. Words can't describe the quality time he and I have shared while he was here on leave...words can't describe how much I'll miss him. I hope you fellas and your families had a great time today, and another Merry Christmas to all. Time to get horizontal...I'm sure I'll be up about 5:30/6am like clockwork. Night fellas.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Made it home and looks like we might be here for a while. We are supposed to be headed about 45 minutes North tomorrow for another dinner with my wife's extended family but I don't think we are going to make it. Their is a blizzard rolling in that is starting to get nasty and not stopping before morning and then the winds will pick up.

12 to 15inches of snow, 50 to 70 mph winds I don't think I am willing to test the highways in that...

Status
Not open for further replies.