Not open for further replies.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of the little tree rats earlier, it reminded me I needed to wipe my RWS down with silicone spray. He hangs out in a corner of my walk-in closet 'cause there ain't no room in the gun cabinets for him. RWS Diana, 350 Magnum in .177. It just smokes those little squirrel asses. I've chrono'd and shot every pellet that RWS offers for it...the best shooting and absolute most consistent pellet in this gun are Beeman Crow Magnums. I push 'em almost 1400 fps...only thing the squirrels see is 350 degs in a deep fryer...well after the fact.
View attachment 46310

I've got the Diana in black composite with a .22 barrel. Drops it back to about 850 fps, but It's got more knockdown power. And it's under the speed of sound, so It's virtually silent.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Steve hope you have a great day today my friend, I hope the power stays on for you.

Evening Todd, would be a real blessing if it did, can hear the wind howling through the trees as I type this. Hoping it just blows the ice off and leaves the power lines intact.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Evening Todd, would be a real blessing if it did, can hear the wind howling through the trees as I type this. Hoping it just blows the ice off and leaves the power lines intact.
Is the problem the lines touching or the weight of the lines snapping. Or I could be way off base here excuse my ignorance

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is the problem the lines touching or the weight of the lines snapping. Or I could be way off base here excuse my ignorance

Then there's all the trees, that are overloaded easy for them to fall on a line. Will be gusting up to 50mph today with 1/2 ice. Trees grow like weeds here in these parts.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you responsible for trimming the trees near power lines or does the council do it

The power company hires that work done for them, they have also been slowly replacing overhead lines with underground cable, so it is getting better, and probably why the power is still on right now, they've a ways to go to get it all done though.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Ice is the absolute worst.

I hate snow, but I'd take snow over ice any day.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just on my face and shoulders. Where I had red spots a few hours ago is clear, and where was clear is not.

The only thing that I know that I'm allergic to is bee's and morphine.

We are thinking it has to be the shampoo that they have here too.

Oh well. I can breath so all is well

Morning Y'all just catching up. Did those hives clear up ? And is it safe to say they have morphine in there shampoo? Then that would be the best hotel ever

Status
Not open for further replies.