Not open for further replies.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remember playing this song a lot in the early 90's in my toyota extra cab 4x4 ,it had 15 inch rockford fosgate subwoofers and a huge rockford amp at the time powering them ,when the bass hit off Lar's drums ,the windshield wipers in the truck would jump almost an inch off the windsheild lol .Gave you a back massage driving down the road at the same time .
Pics of 'Yota. Most likely on 15x8's and 31s?

junkman

Crush it
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pics of 'Yota. Most likely on 15x8's and 31s?
It had 15x10 and 35 inch tires ,1986 ex cab ,had a 4 inch susp ,3 inch body lift ,was 4 years old when i bought it ,don't know if have any images anymore will have to search
Here is the one i had before it ,a 1982 sr5 ,my first 4x4 truck,that was a tough pickup ,went anywhere ,i made my own trails back then .82 toy 4by 001.jpg 82 toy pu 001.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of course like Clint said, when hunting deer you see hundreds of the bastards.

When you want to shoot em you see very little.

Of course when I'm not hunting for deer, I saw a bunch of very nice ones that I could have easily taken.....
Got that right...little bastards will try to run ya outta your stand when deer hunting. Take a damn .22 to the woods and see whatcha see, lol.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
1:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin guys.

Seeing my deer tags are filled I think I'm going to take the kids in the deer blind and go squirrel hunting. I've seen a pile of them while hunting.

I have never had squirrel so we'll see if this is a one time only thing or if we do it more often for more meat.
They smoke very well

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
1:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Remember playing this song a lot in the early 90's in my toyota extra cab 4x4 ,it had 15 inch rockford fosgate subwoofers and a huge rockford amp at the time powering them ,when the bass hit off Lar's drums ,the windshield wipers in the truck would jump almost an inch off the windsheild lol .Gave you a back massage driving down the road at the same time .
Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.