USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of the little tree rats earlier, it reminded me I needed to wipe my RWS down with silicone spray. He hangs out in a corner of my walk-in closet 'cause there ain't no room in the gun cabinets for him. RWS Diana, 350 Magnum in .177. It just smokes those little squirrel asses. I've chrono'd and shot every pellet that RWS offers for it...the best shooting and absolute most consistent pellet in this gun are Beeman Crow Magnums. I push 'em almost 1400 fps...only thing the squirrels see is 350 degs in a deep fryer...well after the fact.
IMG_2086.JPG

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning gents.

First off, Merry Christmas Todd...hope you have a great day with family and friends.

...and a Merry Christmas Eve to all my brothers here. Fellas, we cranked some tunes last night, as if y'all couldn't tell. Damn it was good to spend a night with the kids like that, and slinging darts in the shop the whole time. I've got a couple of Jawbone Big Jamboxes and two Bose Wave SoundLinks and we were each bluetoothed to a different one. The kids have the same about 80 album/1400 plus library of tunes that I have in my phone, so they've got all the oldies and the goldies I got.

We had a blast fellas! Wish all y'all could've been here with us.
Thanks Jason season greetings to you and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.