Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just out the back with my oldest grandson laying carrots out for santas sled ,he also left 2 bottles of beer that was poppys idea :risas3:season greetings my friends :headbang:

Breaking news:

Santa crashed his sleigh and receives a DUI

Christmas will not be coming to Murika this year

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Breaking news:

Santa crashed his sleigh and receives a DUI

Christmas will not be coming to Murika this year

When you are married to my wife there is no need for Santa to come by...

Tree 1 : Presents for People that live in or will visit our house on Christmas Day.

Tree 1.jpg

Tree 2 : Presents for people that we are going to see on Christmas or Boxing Day.

Tree 2.jpg

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
4:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you ever seen anything with so much promise of what's inside? Will it deliver on all its promises and be as wonderful on the inside as the outside, or be like the date you take home and explodes out of her clothing like a bag of fiberglass insulation being opened? We'll see tomorrow morning...

IMG_20161224_075512_271.jpg

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin guys.

Seeing my deer tags are filled I think I'm going to take the kids in the deer blind and go squirrel hunting. I've seen a pile of them while hunting.

I have never had squirrel so we'll see if this is a one time only thing or if we do it more often for more meat.
Good luck man, the kids will enjoy. When I'm deer hunting it seems I see thousands of them bastards. When I go for squirrels I see maybe a couple. Just like anything else it seems

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents.

First off, Merry Christmas Todd...hope you have a great day with family and friends.

...and a Merry Christmas Eve to all my brothers here. Fellas, we cranked some tunes last night, as if y'all couldn't tell. Damn it was good to spend a night with the kids like that, and slinging darts in the shop the whole time. I've got a couple of Jawbone Big Jamboxes and two Bose Wave SoundLinks and we were each bluetoothed to a different one. The kids have the same about 80 album/1400 plus library of tunes that I have in my phone, so they've got all the oldies and the goldies I got.

We had a blast fellas! Wish all y'all could've been here with us.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can tell who grew up in the 80/90s:)
I was in hs when Metallica was formed, but it wasn't my style back then. My oldest son was born in 1991 and he was the one that turned me on to that stuff. There have been many a day with his ipod hooked to the car or home stereo with us jamming to Metallica, Eminem, and David Alan Coe. Quite diversified, we are lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was in hs when Metallica was formed, but it wasn't my style back then. My oldest son was born in 1991 and he was the one that turned me on to that stuff. There have been many a day with his ipod hooked to the car or home stereo with us jamming to Metallica, Eminem, and David Alan Coe. Quite diversified, we are lol
Same here Kev on the diversity of music thing, with the kids. I'm just glad as hell they have a good foundation and appreciation for rock. We capped off the late night with a good round of Mothers Finest and some good ol' Stillwater. I know you fellas remember Mindbender? If some younger folk have never heard Stillwater or their tune Mindbender, give it a good googling...you'll likey.

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck man, the kids will enjoy. When I'm deer hunting it seems I see thousands of them bastards. When I go for squirrels I see maybe a couple. Just like anything else it seems

I walked to the stand after work with a bucket of corn. I saw 6 of them hanging around the stand.

Morning gents.

First off, Merry Christmas Todd...hope you have a great day with family and friends.

...and a Merry Christmas Eve to all my brothers here. Fellas, we cranked some tunes last night, as if y'all couldn't tell. Damn it was good to spend a night with the kids like that, and slinging darts in the shop the whole time. I've got a couple of Jawbone Big Jamboxes and two Bose Wave SoundLinks and we were each bluetoothed to a different one. The kids have the same about 80 album/1400 plus library of tunes that I have in my phone, so they've got all the oldies and the goldies I got.

We had a blast fellas! Wish all y'all could've been here with us.

Those Jamboxes are bad ass. I got one for Christmas last year. I love mine and it lives in my shop.

Tough as nails too. I can't count how many times mine got knocked iff the bench onto the floor. It's all scraped up but it still plays tunes.

Genius

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here Kev on the diversity of music thing, with the kids. I'm just glad as hell they have a good foundation and appreciation for rock. We capped off the late night with a good round of Mothers Finest and some good ol' Stillwater. I know you fellas remember Mindbender? If some younger folk have never heard Stillwater or their tune Mindbender, give it a good googling...you'll likey.

Never heard of them. That's a good tune

Status
Not open for further replies.