Not open for further replies.

junkman

Crush it
Local time
1:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry guys. Not sure what I was thinking. You won't want to be without this one. Merry Christmas :headbang:
Remember playing this song a lot in the early 90's in my toyota extra cab 4x4 ,it had 15 inch rockford fosgate subwoofers and a huge rockford amp at the time powering them ,when the bass hit off Lar's drums ,the windshield wipers in the truck would jump almost an inch off the windsheild lol .Gave you a back massage driving down the road at the same time .

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remember playing this song a lot in the early 90's in my toyota extra cab 4x4 ,it had 15 inch rockford fosgate subwoofers and a huge rockford amp at the time powering them ,when the bass hit off Lar's drums ,the windshield wipers in the truck would jump almost an inch off the windsheild lol .Gave you a back massage driving down the road at the same time .
I know what you mean. I've got a 1200w amp and 12" 1500w sub in my Jeep Wrangler. Mirrors are worthless

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol...!!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin guys.

Seeing my deer tags are filled I think I'm going to take the kids in the deer blind and go squirrel hunting. I've seen a pile of them while hunting.

I have never had squirrel so we'll see if this is a one time only thing or if we do it more often for more meat.
I have a recipe for squirrel cakes that is fantastic. Also a simple casserole that's very good. If you get a mess of them let me know I'll send you the recipes.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a recipe for squirrel cakes that is fantastic. Also a simple casserole that's very good. If you get a mess of them let me know I'll send you the recipes.
One time I bbq'd them. It was good. One time I made wild game soup with them. It was good. A couple times I cut the parts off, rolled them in fish batter, and fried them. And that was good

Status
Not open for further replies.