huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
9:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
mom used a fiberglass fishing pole on me that still had the metal eyes on it because she got tired of me laughing at her
Mine used the dumb end of a metal fly swatter. The ol man used his belt. Both were effective.

Lol. I remember getting sent to the office in elementary school. The principal swatted my ass with a broke off boat paddle.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok a little rant here before I try to catch up on you flappers.
I've always been a bit tough on my kids about respect, good work ethic, carrying there own weight, not relying on others or being the only person on earth. They still can piss me off with some of there shat they do, but I'm here to say I am proud of the way they have turned out at 21 and 22 years old !
One of the guys that has been on this trip 5 or 6 years with his kids guessing 17 an 20 years old now. He is a good friend of mine but if I saw his son gettin the *s-word beat out of him I'd turn around a walk away. Just flat out one of the most lazy mfer I have ever seen. He rolled his quad 2 times on this trip and stood there while every body else help get his bike up an fixed up. Takes money from his dad like he is entitled to it and just plain down a worthless *f-word. So on the way back to hotel there is a car wash an we pull in to clean every thing up an him an his sister just roll on past. We finish up an there dad came down to wash his an wondered if we could bring there *frenching quads down for him to wash. The little worthless *s-word were already in room showering. I could right a book on the ignorant *s-word they do I'm tellin yah. Now for the good part..there dad told me years ago I'm to tuff on my kids. And mabe I was sometimes I can't go back an fix that BUT they can't wait to go on this trip an hang with me an my buddys an every one of my buds here respect an care for my girls like there one of us. So I'm just sayin I'm a proud Dad.
Sorry for the rant and the blowing my own horn fellas.
Peace out !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You should be proud. Damned proud.

I don't think Mom whipped me enough.

Grab a belt and swing on by. I'll take a few swats at that ass for ya. :D

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok a little rant here before I try to catch up on you flappers.
I've always been a bit tough on my kids about respect, good work ethic, carrying there own weight, not relying on others or being the only person on earth. They still can piss me off with some of there shat they do, but I'm here to say I am proud of the way they have turned out at 21 and 22 years old !
One of the guys that has been on this trip 5 or 6 years with his kids guessing 17 an 20 years old now. He is a good friend of mine but if I saw his son gettin the *s-word beat out of him I'd turn around a walk away. Just flat out one of the most lazy mfer I have ever seen. He rolled his quad 2 times on this trip and stood there while every body else help get his bike up an fixed up. Takes money from his dad like he is entitled to it and just plain down a worthless *f-word. So on the way back to hotel there is a car wash an we pull in to clean every thing up an him an his sister just roll on past. We finish up an there dad came down to wash his an wondered if we could bring there *frenching quads down for him to wash. The little worthless *s-word were already in room showering. I could right a book on the ignorant *s-word they do I'm tellin yah. Now for the good part..there dad told me years ago I'm to tuff on my kids. And mabe I was sometimes I can't go back an fix that BUT they can't wait to go on this trip an hang with me an my buddys an every one of my buds here respect an care for my girls like there one of us. So I'm just sayin I'm a proud Dad.
Sorry for the rant and the blowing my own horn fellas.
Peace out !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great post! I 100% agree with you!

I hate how "we" put a number on things like•

16 years old to drive, my 10 year old daughter drives my truck by herself.

18 years old to be a adult, you can be mature, respectful, responsible long before your 18.

21 years old, are any of us really old enough to drink....lol

26 years old you have to grow up and get a job now your off mom&dads insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.