beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon wackers. Hot down here. Local store in town.
5d87c931aae805f0fbaf9a0fed3ba3c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Amen to that sister...

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The farmers co-op here works with the universities in the various counties. This mineral blend is nicknamed Montgomery Mineral because it was developed by university in Montgomery county.

The high magnesium content protects our lactating cows from grass tetany. But the selenium helps prevent dry births.

At less than 50 bucks a month per field, it's a good idea.

What kinda grass you got?
If there is a lot of fescue its bad on the feet and can be toxic,and poor health.
What we were told anyway by vet.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What kinda grass you got?
If there is a lot of fescue its bad on the feet and can be toxic,and poor health.
What we were told anyway by vet.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
I read that fescue isn't the greatest thing for horses after I spread fifty lbs of it on the pasture.

Lol fug 'em... hasn't killed em' yet...

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok a little rant here before I try to catch up on you flappers.
I've always been a bit tough on my kids about respect, good work ethic, carrying there own weight, not relying on others or being the only person on earth. They still can piss me off with some of there shat they do, but I'm here to say I am proud of the way they have turned out at 21 and 22 years old !
One of the guys that has been on this trip 5 or 6 years with his kids guessing 17 an 20 years old now. He is a good friend of mine but if I saw his son gettin the *s-word beat out of him I'd turn around a walk away. Just flat out one of the most lazy mfer I have ever seen. He rolled his quad 2 times on this trip and stood there while every body else help get his bike up an fixed up. Takes money from his dad like he is entitled to it and just plain down a worthless *f-word. So on the way back to hotel there is a car wash an we pull in to clean every thing up an him an his sister just roll on past. We finish up an there dad came down to wash his an wondered if we could bring there *f-wording quads down for him to wash. The little worthless *s-word were already in room showering. I could right a book on the ignorant *s-word they do I'm tellin yah. Now for the good part..there dad told me years ago I'm to tuff on my kids. And mabe I was sometimes I can't go back an fix that BUT they can't wait to go on this trip an hang with me an my buddys an every one of my buds here respect an care for my girls like there one of us. So I'm just sayin I'm a proud Dad.
Sorry for the rant and the blowing my own horn fellas.
Peace out !

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok a little rant here before I try to catch up on you flappers.
I've always been a bit tough on my kids about respect, good work ethic, carrying there own weight, not relying on others or being the only person on earth. They still can piss me off with some of there shat they do, but I'm here to say I am proud of the way they have turned out at 21 and 22 years old !
One of the guys that has been on this trip 5 or 6 years with his kids guessing 17 an 20 years old now. He is a good friend of mine but if I saw his son gettin the *s-word beat out of him I'd turn around a walk away. Just flat out one of the most lazy mfer I have ever seen. He rolled his quad 2 times on this trip and stood there while every body else help get his bike up an fixed up. Takes money from his dad like he is entitled to it and just plain down a worthless *f-word. So on the way back to hotel there is a car wash an we pull in to clean every thing up an him an his sister just roll on past. We finish up an there dad came down to wash his an wondered if we could bring there *frenching quads down for him to wash. The little worthless *s-word were already in room showering. I could right a book on the ignorant *s-word they do I'm tellin yah. Now for the good part..there dad told me years ago I'm to tuff on my kids. And mabe I was sometimes I can't go back an fix that BUT they can't wait to go on this trip an hang with me an my buddys an every one of my buds here respect an care for my girls like there one of us. So I'm just sayin I'm a proud Dad.
Sorry for the rant and the blowing my own horn fellas.
Peace out !

pictures of you blowing your own horn i dont think you can do it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.