Status
Not open for further replies.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Ok a little rant here before I try to catch up on you flappers.
I've always been a bit tough on my kids about respect, good work ethic, carrying there own weight, not relying on others or being the only person on earth. They still can piss me off with some of there shat they do, but I'm here to say I am proud of the way they have turned out at 21 and 22 years old !
One of the guys that has been on this trip 5 or 6 years with his kids guessing 17 an 20 years old now. He is a good friend of mine but if I saw his son gettin the *s-word beat out of him I'd turn around a walk away. Just flat out one of the most lazy mfer I have ever seen. He rolled his quad 2 times on this trip and stood there while every body else help get his bike up an fixed up. Takes money from his dad like he is entitled to it and just plain down a worthless *f-word. So on the way back to hotel there is a car wash an we pull in to clean every thing up an him an his sister just roll on past. We finish up an there dad came down to wash his an wondered if we could bring there *frenching quads down for him to wash. The little worthless *s-word were already in room showering. I could right a book on the ignorant *s-word they do I'm tellin yah. Now for the good part..there dad told me years ago I'm to tuff on my kids. And mabe I was sometimes I can't go back an fix that BUT they can't wait to go on this trip an hang with me an my buddys an every one of my buds here respect an care for my girls like there one of us. So I'm just sayin I'm a proud Dad.
Sorry for the rant and the blowing my own horn fellas.
Peace out !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Rodney sometimes I question how hard I am on my 8 year old son, then I go to my sister's house and see how her 7 year old runs the house, and I don't question it anymore. Everyone wants to talk about how the newer generation act, and how they act like they are entitled to everything. More blame on the generation before for letting their kids get away with everything. I say Rodney you've done a great job sir.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
12:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
rodidney that is the new age of entitlement and one reason im glad i dont have kids because im sure id wear a belt out on one if didnt listen

My 2 year old gets swatted on the legs daily for various reasons, mostly not doing what he is told. It is working though.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What kinda grass you got?
If there is a lot of fescue its bad on the feet and can be toxic,and poor health.
What we were told anyway by vet.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Mixed up stuff. All these fields were horse pasture at one time. Timothy, Orchard Grass, etc. Fescue has been drilled in too though.

Yeah.......the fescue has endophytes that are (or can be) toxic.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We finished the rental yard this morning, but some fella showed up wanting some business so I let him do the back yard instead of push mowing it 3 times. I gave him $20 to finish and come back after the weekend rain and cut it again quickly to disperse clippings.

IMG_20170629_100615536.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.