huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
4:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you have to reproduce the angle at the back of the cover to match the ally handle as the Husq one is square (ish) and covers the ally handle. Thats what Spike 60 (Bob) and Walt mentioned in a vid on the Husq /J red group of saws. If you havnt seen it ...worth looking for on Walts youtube channel ..they did a "saw collage" vid.
I think it still fits without cutting it. Just doesn't look correct

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Makes me want to be 15 again.

Tat-Amelia-062916.jpg

A county judge accepted a guilty plea Friday from Amelia Tat, the former Jack Jouett Middle School teacher who was arrested last June and charged with three counts of carnal knowledge of a minor and one count of taking indecent liberties with a child. Two of those charges were dropped, but Tat still faces a 10-year maximum prison sentence on each of the charges to which she has pleaded guilty.

Tat, 27, was a science teacher at Jack Jouett during the 2014-15 school year. It was during the latter half of that school year that Tat began communicating with one of her students via social media sites like Instagram and Snapchat, prosecutor Darby Lowe revealed on Friday. She intimated in those communications that she had developed feelings for the student, and began asking him personal questions.

At one point, Tat asked the student to “stay late and help her” with something after class, at which time they had sexual intercourse. The victim was between the ages of 13 and 15 at the time, Lowe said.

It is unclear where exactly the encounter occurred and whether it took place in Tat’s classroom; while Lowe said it occurred in Albemarle County, she did not specify and would not elaborate when asked after the hearing. A spokesman for the county school system also declined to comment on the matter.

The following September, the victim in the case was at a baseball tournament in Lynchburg, where Tat has an apartment. Tat picked up the victim from one of the games, took him out to eat and then back to her apartment, where they again had sex, Lowe said.

The relationship came to light when the mother of the victim found text messages from Tat on her son’s phone and discovered there was “something going on” between them. She contacted authorities on June 22, and Tat was arrested a short time later. While she initially denied the claims, she later confessed.

Because the offenses occurred in both Albemarle County and the city of Lynchburg, Tat faced charges in each jurisdiction. Per the new agreement, the carnal knowledge charge from the Lynchburg encounter has been dropped, as has the indecent liberties charge

If I was that kid I'd be pissed at my mom for going through my phone.....

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Makes me want to be 15 again.

Tat-Amelia-062916.jpg

A county judge accepted a guilty plea Friday from Amelia Tat, the former Jack Jouett Middle School teacher who was arrested last June and charged with three counts of carnal knowledge of a minor and one count of taking indecent liberties with a child. Two of those charges were dropped, but Tat still faces a 10-year maximum prison sentence on each of the charges to which she has pleaded guilty.

Tat, 27, was a science teacher at Jack Jouett during the 2014-15 school year. It was during the latter half of that school year that Tat began communicating with one of her students via social media sites like Instagram and Snapchat, prosecutor Darby Lowe revealed on Friday. She intimated in those communications that she had developed feelings for the student, and began asking him personal questions.

At one point, Tat asked the student to “stay late and help her” with something after class, at which time they had sexual intercourse. The victim was between the ages of 13 and 15 at the time, Lowe said.

It is unclear where exactly the encounter occurred and whether it took place in Tat’s classroom; while Lowe said it occurred in Albemarle County, she did not specify and would not elaborate when asked after the hearing. A spokesman for the county school system also declined to comment on the matter.

The following September, the victim in the case was at a baseball tournament in Lynchburg, where Tat has an apartment. Tat picked up the victim from one of the games, took him out to eat and then back to her apartment, where they again had sex, Lowe said.

The relationship came to light when the mother of the victim found text messages from Tat on her son’s phone and discovered there was “something going on” between them. She contacted authorities on June 22, and Tat was arrested a short time later. While she initially denied the claims, she later confessed.

Because the offenses occurred in both Albemarle County and the city of Lynchburg, Tat faced charges in each jurisdiction. Per the new agreement, the carnal knowledge charge from the Lynchburg encounter has been dropped, as has the indecent liberties charge
I would have rather went to the school in california stacey halas taught at later she was tiffany six loltiffany_six_02.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For you rural guys I drive on a dirt road less than a mile to hit black top it's been a year since the state rd put any gravel on this road so it's a little bumpy and for the last few weeks the old fella out the road has been filling potholes with his atv and little wagon.
I called the dept of highways and asked politely and today they loaded us down lol i bet that old fella is not happy right now haha20170131_130027.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep. Lol. Couldn't pass that one up. Guy I sold one to uses it almost every day and loves it. The 2nd one owes me nothing

They aren't all that available here either, sadly. I'd rather have a metal flag like yours than none at all though. My brake band is broken and I've never seen my style of band for sale new or used. I'd have to get the husky cover and paint it red

I've heard of cutting the back portion off to make it match, never done one though. I've also read where it's not necessary to cut it off, and it still fits right. Probably work ok if the paint was stripped and had it powder coated to match

The Husqvarna "Looks" like if you just cut the extra flange off the back it would be similar to the Jonsered.

I have a junk 630 & 670 here that have side covers with no flags, if you would like I can check to see if the bands are good in 'em. I wont need 'em as they'll be all Husky by the time I'm done with them, cause there ain't enough Jonsered good parts left on them,(destroyed logger saws)

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Husqvarna "Looks" like if you just cut the extra flange off the back it would be similar to the Jonsered.

I have a junk 630 & 670 here that have side covers with no flags, if yo would like I can check to see if the bands are good in 'em. I wont need 'em as they'll be all Husky by the time I'm done with them, cause there ain't enough Jonsered good parts left on them,(destroyed logger saws)
If Kevin is not interested I might be.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I have a junk 630 & 670 here that have side covers with no flags, if you would like I can check to see if the bands are good in 'em. I wont need 'em as they'll be all Husky by the time I'm done with them, cause there ain't enough Jonsered good parts left on them,(destroyed logger saws)

If Kevin is not interested I might be.
The one I'm referring to and interested in is the band that looks like it is threaded up through the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.