Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Dallas
Going Okay-Dokay here. Just checking over my hot water heater.
Think I might have an elment starting to die.
I just drained it and flushed it out, got some sediment out of it. Hopefully that's all it is....
I've broken 1/2 inch breaker bars getting those stupid elements out lol did you have any trouble.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've broken 1/2 inch breaker bars getting those stupid elements out lol did you have any trouble.
I haven't tried yet. LOL

Mama said she didn't have any hot water this morning. So I drained the tank and flushed it out.
There was a ton of hot water in the tank and my daughter said she had plenty for a shower.........I don't know maybe mama didn't turn the hot on. LOL

I'll find out shortly if both elments get hot.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't tried yet. LOL

Mama said she didn't have any hot water this morning. So I drained the tank and flushed it out.
There was a ton of hot water in the tank and my daughter said she had plenty for a shower.........I don't know maybe mama didn't turn the hot on. LOL

Soak it in you favorite penetrating oil for many hours I've been in some really nice homes cussing those elements lol the socket kit is cheap and you use a long bar on it.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't tried yet. LOL

Before anyone else asks.......

Pics of mama getting out of the cold shower?

FFS

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I buy a husky cover and paint that thing purple as long as now one gets mad at me
Not a husky but a guy brought me a near new 261 carby stihl that he had painted bright blue and two toned it with the white plastics lol he was too embarrassed to take it to the dealer to get it tuned after it broke in lol 600.00 saw

Status
Not open for further replies.