Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
2:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really much good news to relay, the fire is behaving as expected still, as it’s been record breaking heat for this time of year and low humidity, cross over temps relative to humidity in some cases. Has been lots of man power called in, some from the US and various other countries. The fire that jumped or started up across the shelburne harbour is out of control and growing. The wind shifts back towards the main town I’m usually around tomorrow, which will cause severe smoke and possible have it come this way more, it’s already at the edge of town. The only good news is it rains a little tomorrow night and some moderate rain over weekend and early next week, it’s not heavy rain by the looks, but it’s welcome. I suspect the fire won’t be out for atleast another 1-2 weeks. Still no status on my place I honestly think it’s burnt but can’t say for sure, a cottage just across the road was getting water bombed all day long by a helo and on the scanner they were saying that structure was at risk. They have local private contractors out in the woods with bunchers, excavators and dozers to form fire break lines for before the wind shifts back towards barrington.
Hang in there cuz.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I can speak for everyone here and hope you all get through without loss of your home. I am envisioning what it must be like, and I can tell you it is unpleasant thoughts. Thanks for the update @JugHead27 . Will continue to pray they get this stopped and extinguished.
+1 on that
Well said Larry

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
5 am start today. Then stopping and picking up some new mufflers for the gold wing. Then slack time
Seems those "goldwings" need a lot of the factory parts replaced in order to be more reliable. Seems Mr Honda has some explaining to do. Maybe that is why Harleys are so prevalent these days.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems those "goldwings" need a lot of the factory parts replaced in order to be more reliable. Seems Mr Honda has some explaining to do. Maybe that is why Harleys are so prevalent these days.
Reliability not the issue. Never was with either bike. Comfort and thee ability for cage drivers to hear me when they aren't paying attention is what matters most to me.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good pics man 👍
Thanks! It was fun to knock them over.

Good morning everyone. 67 to 85 with 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Yesterday we got rained out around 2 o’clock - stray shower came out of nowhere and downpoured on us.