lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friday greetings knuckleheads!
I will be redefining the Webster's dictionary meaning of slacker this fine day. Those dummies in the front office have voluntold me to stand by at work all day whilst the fart sniffers from OSHA try and recreate the ladder accident from last week. Why the hell would anybody want to do such a meaningless thing. Dude got hurt, let us focus on getting him back on the mend. Fugghin pencil pushers.
Have a grand weekend.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will be redefining the Webster's dictionary meaning of slacker this fine day. Those dummies in the front office have voluntold me to stand by at work all day whilst the fart sniffers from OSHA try and recreate the ladder accident from last week. Why the hell would anybody want to do such a meaningless thing. Dude got hurt, let us focus on getting him back on the mend. Fugghin pencil pushers.
Have a grand weekend.
Typical office dwellers
Their ignorance shows more with the more education they have

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have a grand weekend.

Typical office dwellers
Their ignorance shows more with the more education they have
You can thank the insurance companies for this sort of silliness.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morning folks, slackers, bear chasers and plate gobblers. 71 to 88 or so today, guessers are saying the pop-up showers are likely to be seen today.
We got another lite shower overnite, but it wasn't enough to make the wafer in the rain gauge float.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tab Performance 4.5 inch slip ons with the zombie baffles

I have not heard those in person. My buddy was close to putting those on his Indian, then decided to go with a 2 into 1 side outlet.
You'll like the tone of the 4.5 mufflers. If those are anything like the S&S in tone, with the stock engine it will feel like your standing next to a bass drum on deceleration.